Home

Roster and Ratings Updates Schedule for Madden NFL 10

This is a discussion on Roster and Ratings Updates Schedule for Madden NFL 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Roster and Ratings Updates Schedule for Madden NFL 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The commericial may say weekly updates, but a few weeks ago we learned on OS that the rosters were not going to be coming out on a weekly basis.

Now, I stand corrected and this is mostly directed to Potiequete(sp) if Create a Player worked out of the box and in subsequent roster updates became broken.

I totally understand where you are coming from and the renting comment I take back from a few posts ago.

Let's hope it works this time.
Ah, don't use create-a-player much huh?

Yes, it started out working just fine, but has been broken twice by the updates, and they're not at all quick to fix the problem.

They've already slapped us in the mouth by telling a lie about the weekly roster updates, I won't willingly be slapped again.

And for the sake of EA, you'd be a wise company to either stop being so lazy, or stop saying things that aren't true. I don't know how long you think you'll continue to get away with the false advertising that often involves Madden. Year in and year out you consistently piss off incredible numbers of people by not doing even the simplest of things, and that's bad enough as it is. Giving people legal grounds to embarrass you isn't a smart business move, and it's plainly obvious all you care about is your business.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can you guys at EA please update the rosters for online franchise? I've been waiting to start one but I don't want to use the rosters from September.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:38 PM   #19
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by daenius
Uhm, really?

When was the game released? August? And A FEW WEEKS AGO they told us there's not going to be weekly updates.

That's November. 3 months after they released the game and advertised weekly updates as a feature.

We've been (once more) totally bamboozled by EA.

And whoever it was, please don't start saying things like

"keep doing what you're doing, EA, they can't demand perfection from you, after all perfection is nearly impossible in video games."

They advertised it, so I want it - after all, I paid for their product; and if that's not worth something, I don't know what is - I might as well flush my money down the toilet.
Would you have bought the game if weekly roster updates were not promised? The reason why I ask is because I feel that weekly roster updates are more important in the early part of the season vs the back end of the season. Most players like Rice for the Ravens we won't know anything about until the mid part of the season and beyond.

That's just my opinion, though. Others may not share that and feel the need for weekly roster updates.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

2k5 Perfected it
Old 12-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
IMO having a scheduled time for roster updates is cool...but ya'll need to adopt the system that NBA Live has...weekly DNA...this way progress will continue throughout the season...

I get that people want updated rosters, but every week??? Why, do you start a new franchise every week? Roster updates do not effect franchises in progress so what would be the point of knee jerk adjustments? I think that every three weeks is asking a lot because of the number of players per roster, and the fact that you are only dealing with three games!

I can tell you this, Miles Austin is not in any of my franchises, because he waited til mid season to break out and I am not starting over just to incorporate him into my franchise - online play now mode sucks anyway because of all the cheese you have to put up with so how would weekly updates even help anything???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #22
Rookie

jimmyy201's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boregard
I get that people want updated rosters, but every week??? Why, do you start a new franchise every week? Roster updates do not effect franchises in progress so what would be the point of knee jerk adjustments? I think that every three weeks is asking a lot because of the number of players per roster, and the fact that you are only dealing with three games!

I can tell you this, Miles Austin is not in any of my franchises, because he waited til mid season to break out and I am not starting over just to incorporate him into my franchise - online play now mode sucks anyway because of all the cheese you have to put up with so how would weekly updates even help anything???
some people actually do play online still and would like to use there correct favorite team
Old 12-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Dewiel

Will this update fix the problem thats going on with the Wildcat, the stutter, no hand off?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

So where is the damn update...??? It was scheduled for today.... or did I read wrong...

Brand New Company Makes Improvements On Madden In One Try!!! They NEED The NFL License!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udmgf8sI5GA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »