Home

Fight Night Round 4 DLC Pushed to Mid to Late January

This is a discussion on Fight Night Round 4 DLC Pushed to Mid to Late January within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Fight Night Round 4 DLC Pushed to Mid to Late January

The Fight Night Round 4 DLC has been pushed to mid to late January.

Quote:
"Just a quick update from the FIGHT NIGHT Round 4 team to pass along. Following work this past week on addressing the freeze issue in Champions Pack 2 for XBOX 360 users, the team is confident that once the DLC is re-released the issue will be fixed. Again, many thanks to the community for assisting with our efforts to resolve the issue and also a big thanks for being patient with us as we work to get the DLC back up.

With the community's help, we have also encountered a major issue around the ability to manipulate boxer stats and use them as an unfair advantage. Along with the fix to address the freeze in Champions Pack II, we will also be addressing this issue in an upcoming update for both XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles.

As we have stated in our forums, any users caught using this cheat will be subject to disciplinary action including having their online record being wiped, up to having their online account banned entirely from EA SPORTS online gaming.

Due to the discovery of this latest issue, the team has decided to further delay this next update which will address these issues until mid to late January. We sincerely apologize once again for this delay in the DLC and appreciate everyone’s understanding as we look to address these major issues."

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Fight Night Round 4 DLC Pushed to Mid to Late January

Typically I'm not that hard on games/game companies when things like this happen but don't they test this? I mean damn, they put up the DLC for everyone to go and buy and now there's some people that have basically pre-ordered DLC now considering people bought it and it doesn't work. Now they have to wait until mid to late January to get what they paid for?

Wow.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:56 AM   #3

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Daaaaaamnand just got FN4 again for the 360. I knew I should've have got it for the PS3.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Typically I'm not that hard on games/game companies when things like this happen but don't they test this? I mean damn, they put up the DLC for everyone to go and buy and now there's some people that have basically pre-ordered DLC now considering people bought it and it doesn't work. Now they have to wait until mid to late January to get what they paid for?

Wow.
This is shaddy business again by EA if you ask me. How can loyal EA fans come and say this is fair/ok???? Glad I got it on the PS3 and I hope for the 360 users it's not a mid Jan. release. Heck if you ask me at this point it should be free for 360 users. Peace!!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 10:57 AM   #5
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

So from what I read above I take it PS3 users are doing this "Manipulation of Boxer Stats" to exploit/cheese? as well as 360 users? If so i guess it'll be shelved till mid Jan.

And I thought we finally were rid of most cheesers.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
This is shaddy business again by EA if you ask me. How can loyal EA fans come and say this is fair/ok???? Glad I got it on the PS3 and I hope for the 360 users it's not a mid Jan. release. Heck if you ask me at this point it should be free for 360 users. Peace!!!!
You threw me off with this one man. Whats shady about it?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
So from what I read above I take it PS3 users are doing this "Manipulation of Boxer Stats" to exploit/cheese? as well as 360 users? If so i guess it'll be shelved till mid Jan.

And I thought we finally were rid of most cheesers.
I saw that coming a mile away. When you see the blank picture on the screen, stay away lol. Its either a CAB with crazy stats, or someone has made over their favorite boxer to be damn near unstoppable.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

THEY SHOULD MAKE THE NEW DLC FREE OR DISCOUNT THE PRICE TO 200PTS NOW.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »