Home

Madden NFL 10: Potential Superstars

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: Potential Superstars within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #17
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
I never understand the point in these articles. Few ratings matter at all in this game, so having a discussion about what are the best players to grab is a waste of time. Not to say it isn't a good read, becuase it is, but this whole thing can be broken down to a few lines:

Get a good QB, fast WRs, fast TEs, fast Running Backs and fast defenders.

Lastly, I can't belive that Vernon Davis wasn't talked about regarding TEs. He is the best one in Madden and this year is really proving he is one of the elite TEs in the real NFL. He is big. He is fast. he is strong. He is also the best run blocking TE in the game. You get him, you throw to him and run behind him. You win games. At least, in Madden.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #18

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 10: Potential Superstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Lastly, I can't belive that Vernon Davis wasn't talked about regarding TEs. He is the best one in Madden and this year is really proving he is one of the elite TEs in the real NFL. He is big. He is fast. he is strong. He is also the best run blocking TE in the game. You get him, you throw to him and run behind him. You win games. At least, in Madden.
You forgot to read what the story is actually about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Hey Madden fans, I'm back again and this time I’m looking at players who are under 24 and with A potential. These guys are destined to be the next superstar players in Madden 10.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #19
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
You forgot to read what the story is actually about:
and yet under full backs he rocomends you go and get Lorenzo Neal?!? He's old enough to be Bret Favre's dad.

oh, and Davis is 25. OHHH so old. He was drafted as a Sophmore, so he started in the NFL at a younger age than a lot of other players.

Last edited by PGaither84; 12-12-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #20

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
and yet under full backs he rocomends you go and get Lorenzo Neal?!? He's old enough to be Bret Favre's dad.

oh, and Davis is 25. OHHH so old. He was drafted as a Sophmore, so he started in the NFL at a younger age than a lot of other players.
No one is saying Davis isn't a good tight end. The article was about players under 24. Why Lorenzo Neal is included is well beyond me, I didn't catch that.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #21
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
I don't get credited from OS on my articles either, they edit out where we put our names at the end. Our admin at AskMadden was trying to get that changed but I guess OS is still doing it.

To all, this article is from ROCKnROLLA, he wrote it.
That definitely isn't the case, we simply post the articles as we receive them after doing some basic grammatical edits. I've contacted Carl at AskMadden to request that he gives authors proper credit in their articles with a byline at the end going forward so you guys can see your name in the limelight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #22
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
That definitely isn't the case, we simply post the articles as we receive them after doing some basic grammatical edits. I've contacted Carl at AskMadden to request that he gives authors proper credit in their articles with a byline at the end going forward so you guys can see your name in the limelight
Well all is good and its not about being in the limelight, its due to the fact that his took me some time to do in the little spare time that I have. Thank you for noticing the issue as all writers etc etc will be a little bit annoyed that their hard work goes unnoticed.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #23
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:

I recommend Neal for 1 season as the 1st there is no real stand out FB that you will be able to trade for, Neal can do a job for you for 1 season.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #24
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:

Players age affects how players progress, the older they are the less they will progress, players that are younger will progress more. This thread is for building a team or squad for the future. I don´t say people that are over 24 are old.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »