Home

Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario

The Jaguars have been reported as saying they would consider drafting Tim Tebow in the first round. However, it's another team in Florida that could really use Tebow for its Wildcat formation.

Read More - Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
the reason why none of this will be available is because they have seen how the wildcat was abused this yr. that in theory would be great, but with the amount of cheesers that do bs and exploit online this wont work. i love ur idea but because there is big chunk of users that cheese and exploit just wont happen.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario

For that to work Tebow would have to be a FB/TE. #3 QB can't play.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 23

It would work better if one of Tebow or White was right handed, that way you could have one in each slot with Brown taking the snap, that way they could run the trick plays either way.

Anyway, I personally doubt the wildcat will be in Madden 11 at all because of all the complaints about it this year.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:56 PM   #5
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
I really hope they take the silly restrictions off the Wild Cat......its supposed to be Wild for a reason!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #6
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
I was really disapointed by this in Madden 10. Nevermind the fancy stuff you can't even scramble with the guy taking the snap! I hate it when online ruins something offline when they have nothing to do with each other. I think the playbook needs to be expanded too. The 49ers wildcat section didn't even have a pass play available.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:24 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
I was really disapointed by this in Madden 10. Nevermind the fancy stuff you can't even scramble with the guy taking the snap! I hate it when online ruins something offline when they have nothing to do with each other. I think the playbook needs to be expanded too. The 49ers wildcat section didn't even have a pass play available.
After the patch the Wildcat is virtually unuseable. I too am sick of having online play determine what is happening to my offline franchise.....I guess we know where the EA loyalty lies.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #8
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16
The Wildcat will remain unchanged next year. They wont unleash it because of online....and you cant dilute it much more.

But like the poster said below me, they should only have it offline...kinda like Fair Play rules.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »