Home

Madden NFL 10: Mapping out your Drafts

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: Mapping out your Drafts within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 10: Mapping out your Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc24JR
I know 100% that if I were to run a franchise in Madden I'd be uploading my draft classes from NCAA. Wouldn't you guys just rather play with the real players than fake generated guys?

I could care less really. I like realism but I don't like playing a game with numbered players if you know what I mean.

EDIT: Also I remember in previous years if you imported the class and then exited and imported the class again the ratings and draft order would be different everytime.....as it it were randomized.....

Last edited by BloodMeridian; 01-07-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Want to add more
Old 01-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #10
Banned

Jahvid Best comes in as an 86 speed after being in the high 90's in NCAA. And I feel like there's about 28 1st round rated QB, RB, and WR and 4 of everything else. Tried using NCAA but I just couldn't do it.

I also don't scout, since looking at the "polygon" thing gives you what you need to know anyway and at least gives you a chance to make the wrong pick. The worst feeling is drafting a 68 overall with D potential 3rd overall....You're basically screwed with his salary.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #11
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMeridian
Not everyone plays on Rookie
I have played with all of the difficulties, even the My IQ, and got my IQ up to 800 (above All Madden). The facts are still the same on any level in Madden , other than the QB position, speed is the only attribute that matters. I have since been playing on all pro simply because of the absurd number of fumbles that occur on All Madden or higher, and the high number of season ending injuries.

I wasn't trying to insult anyone with my response, just offering another objective view, so your snide remarks are for the most part unwarranted. Keep them to yourself next time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2010, 04:21 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
If you're taking 4 to 5 sacks per game, then speed clearly is not all that matters.

Get a real offensive line and you will rarely get pressured, much less sacked.

The same is true for all other positions in Madden aside from maybe RB and WR, but even with those positions, you have to have attributes to go with that speed to be successful.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 62
Wow it is sad this is the type of stuff OS gets for articles now. Anyone who would follow this advice has serious issues.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
Wow it is sad this is the type of stuff OS gets for articles now. Anyone who would follow this advice has serious issues.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you has issues?
Old 01-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3
This is great!!! I was playing and the browns drafted Cooper Reno
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3
I used to follow these things. But I'm starting to seriously regret learning these players. Because by season 3 or 4, I've got so many A potential players, its ridiculous. I've the best if not close to the best players at every position, and thus its boring.

I play with the broncos pretty much everytime, and i tend to enjoy the first season where I am forced to work with a few good players. A strong WR, but a QB that can't throw farther then 10 yrds. A great LT, but aging interior. A young running back. Every position could be upgraded, aside from maybe Clady, Dawkins, and Bailey.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »