Home

Madden NFL 11 Video Shows Off Headshot Created w/ EA 3-D Pod

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video Shows Off Headshot Created w/ EA 3-D Pod within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #17
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Check out EA's new 3-D Pod (Madden 2011)

I can't believe how much you people complain about things EA does to make the game better. They do something new, and you guys bitch? Wow. We already know the game was leaps and bounds better in 2010 than it was in 2009...you know 2011 will be building off of the things they did right with 2010 with improvements to areas they did wrong. My god you people are ungrateful. I love this. Can't wait to see how realistic the game is. I am tired of watching randomly generated bodies and faces on all of the star players. It makes the game feel like old school. We are on next-gen people...it's time we get a next-gen product.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
I can't believe how much you people complain about things EA does to make the game better. They do something new, and you guys bitch? Wow. We already know the game was leaps and bounds better in 2010 than it was in 2009...you know 2011 will be building off of the things they did right with 2010 with improvements to areas they did wrong. My god you people are ungrateful. I love this. Can't wait to see how realistic the game is. I am tired of watching randomly generated bodies and faces on all of the star players. It makes the game feel like old school. We are on next-gen people...it's time we get a next-gen product.
You tell me how 3d helps with gameplay and animation and even AI?Like somebody else said in other thread EA has a new gimmick to cover up past mess ups that there not working on to fix.That why this gen sucks and 3d aint going to help.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #19
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

And is exactly the reason EA doesn't care about fans like that, because everyone is so ungrateful for everything they do. It doesn't matter what the bring to the table, you guys have to constantly criticize everything they do.

Never once in that message did I say that it helps with gameplay. However, I said that it helps with immersion. For all the EA ***** trolls, why don't you wait until the blog next sunday is released before you bash every update that is brought up for Madden. Alot of people like presentation and immersion, a lot like gameplay, and most likes both...which is me. Right now, they are providing a blog about gameplay next sunday, so why would I come in here bashing EA about gameplay when this has nothing to do with gameplay? It just does not make sense to me.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:14 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Hopefully "next-gen product" won't just apply to graphics in EA's mind. I know it doesn't in yours, but you're not developing the game.

Hopefully, it applies to AI and gameplay, and the sim engine as well.

Enhanced graphics are fine - and I won't complain about them getting better, it's just not one of the things that gets me excited about Madden 11 yet.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #21
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

It's just frustrating to hear how much they concentrate on the graphics. The stills in Madden 10 are fantastic, I will give EA that much credit, but I've been waiting for years to see wr shading, individual bump and run, more effective disguising of man/zone coverage, ai that functions well enough for a play editor, etc, etc. Guess what, they never seem able to fit those things into the game.

Please EA, get those things back in the game before working on 3-d faces we'll rarely see cause they're under a helmet. This is as exciting to hear as "animated" hand towels was for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #22
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

Now only if we could scan the players intelligence...
Old 01-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #23

OVR: 34

Quote:
Madden 11 will be the game's 6th showing on "next-gen." I think by now some things should be different, and I don't mean player faces. I enjoy the game, but there are core issues that have yet to be addressed. Those things are well over due.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
Madden 11 will be the game's 6th showing on "next-gen." I think by now some things should be different, and I don't mean player faces. I enjoy the game, but there are core issues that have yet to be addressed. Those things are well over due.
THANK YOU.And I totality agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »