Home

Vancouver 2010 Review

This is a discussion on Vancouver 2010 Review within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
I really wish they had team events. Hockey, curling, battling to the gold medal would be awesome. I may check out sonic and mario's winter games. It looks interesting, and probably the best one out there, which is kinda sad.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #10
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Vancouver 2010 Review

No snowboard halfpipe, no thanks.

I'm still looking for a decent snowboarding game for PS3.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #11
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

A perfect rental game when a few buddies come over for beers + gaming imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #12
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

I see a copy with no instructions on Ebay for 5.00. Might pick it up. My kids might like it.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #13
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I kind of want to get this but I played the demo and just got killed on the downhill race. I did it probably 10 times and got beat by the cpu by 15 seconds or so each time, even when I didn't hit any gates. Are most events hard to win?

I never could figure out what to do on the other event in the demo where you jump and have to land in a certain area.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #14
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
I see a copy with no instructions on Ebay for 5.00. Might pick it up. My kids might like it.
Well that copy went for 14.00 so meh. I'll rent it I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I kind of want to get this but I played the demo and just got killed on the downhill race. I did it probably 10 times and got beat by the cpu by 15 seconds or so each time, even when I didn't hit any gates. Are most events hard to win?

I never could figure out what to do on the other event in the demo where you jump and have to land in a certain area.
Man I thought I might be able to one up you on a plat. Reachin into the underbelly of OS lookin for a morsel but here comes Kev ridin in LOL

I'll DL the demo tonight and see how I like it but chances are i'm gonna get it anyway. My wife and kids get olympic fever. No half pipe though really hurts it.

I noticed a few online trophies that may be a pain but with friends shouldn't be too hard to grab.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:11 PM   #15
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
Well that copy went for 14.00 so meh. I'll rent it I guess.

Man I thought I might be able to one up you on a plat. Reachin into the underbelly of OS lookin for a morsel but here comes Kev ridin in LOL

I'll DL the demo tonight and see how I like it but chances are i'm gonna get it anyway. My wife and kids get olympic fever. No half pipe though really hurts it.

I noticed a few online trophies that may be a pain but with friends shouldn't be too hard to grab.
I'm everywhere! Maybe try the hockey and soccer games, I won't be there LOL yeah no half pipe is sad since that's my favorite, but Shaun White Snowboarding has it and that game is fun. I wish the X-Games would come out with a high quality game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »