Home

Madden NFL 11 Video Blog Set For Halftime of Super Bowl (Blog From Ian)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video Blog Set For Halftime of Super Bowl (Blog From Ian) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #9
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video Blog Set For Halftime of Super Bowl (Blog From Ian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Hell yes, I can't wait!
Neither can I bro!
Old 02-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 21
i can appreciate they want to make a true to life football game but its when they miss on the easy stuff that gets everyone in a twist.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 10
Maybe add adjustable cameras like 2Kbasketball into the game this year. For example, I like zoom but it maybe too zoomed in, it's annoying to not be able to adjust that. Also the defense sucks in this game, if you don't get to the QB or in the backfield it is very likely to be a 10 yard or more gain and that is so unrealistic. I will look forward to blog but I will perceive it all as the usual lies until proven wrong, good day
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #12
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Hell yes, I can't wait!
lol, Weren't you involved in doing the blog? What can't you wait for? You already know what's in it and what's it about. Are you talking about you can't wait to see our reaction to it? I'm not trying to bust your chops or nothing. It was just kinda funny to see the guy that worked on the blog say "hell yes, I can't wait!" like one of us would lol.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
lol, Weren't you involved in doing the blog? What can't you wait for? You already know what's in it and what's it about. Are you talking about you can't wait to see our reaction to it? I'm not trying to bust your chops or nothing. It was just kinda funny to see the guy that worked on the blog say "hell yes, I can't wait!" like one of us would lol.
It's called hype
Old 02-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #14
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Hell yes, I can't wait!
Ian It is glad to see you back with us bro. Looking forward to this year coming up with you and the rest of your crew doing another ggreat job on madden 11 coming up and to see the big improvements ya'll will make. Can't wait for the halftime blog from you and the video. Aggain Ian welcome back.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:32 PM   #15
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Well yea bro he knows whats in it already. But we people don't know. Alot of people think the blog ain't going to be much in it and all. But everyone might get big surprise out of the blog sunday. Thats why Ian happy can't wait. Just wait and see what the blog brings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #16
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well yea bro he knows whats in it already. But we people don't know. Alot of people think the blog ain't going to be much in it and all. But everyone might get big surprise out of the blog sunday. Thats why Ian happy can't wait. Just wait and see what the blog brings.
I'm one of those people. Honestly though, I hope I'm pleasantly surprised. I really do.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »