Home

MLB '10: The Show Screenshots (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Screenshots (Pasta Padre) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #17
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: MLB '10: The Show Screenshots (Pasta Padre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPain
Looking at all of these screen shots there are a couple of things that immediately jump out at me.

1) The crowd. I think the crowd looks more realistic than ever and VERY full. Really adds to the atmosphere in my opinion.

2) The lighting. I can't stress enough how much better this game looks with the lighting model they have this year. Most of the time I see it best with the day games, which would make more sense since there is more light, but I am sure the night games will look great. If they only look good (night games) then that will give SCEA something to do for the next year since the game is close to perfection

But seriously, the lighting adds so much to the overall graphics. The shadows look awesome on the field and the stadium itself looks much more 3 dimensional than ever before.

I am VERY impressed by everything they have added this year, but those two things just JUMP out at me almost immediately in all the pictures.

Bravo SCEA!
Agree PP, same here.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Pics look pretty good. I am excited about this game but Turner Field still looks awful. It looks like the video ribbons are still painted on static images and what in the heck is that stupid, garish "duality" sign still doing in right field? Ugh. Sorry, not trying to be so negative but for some reason Turner Field is the worst looking stadium in this game. When you see how beautiful Wrigley, Fenway, Target Field, etc. look it just makes it that much worse. Here is to hoping they eventually get around to updating the Ted.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #19
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkm1436
Pics look pretty good. I am excited about this game but Turner Field still looks awful. It looks like the video ribbons are still painted on static images and what in the heck is that stupid, garish "duality" sign still doing in right field? Ugh. Sorry, not trying to be so negative but for some reason Turner Field is the worst looking stadium in this game. When you see how beautiful Wrigley, Fenway, Target Field, etc. look it just makes it that much worse. Here is to hoping they eventually get around to updating the Ted.

Well it is modeled after reality.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:18 PM   #20
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Braves fans seem to be a very fickle group of individuals, lol.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #21
Rookie

blinkfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

Instead of making a new thread, I'll just ask here.

What's the latest on the demo? Still possibly Thursday?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #22
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkfan77
Instead of making a new thread, I'll just ask here.

What's the latest on the demo? Still possibly Thursday?
Nothing really stated at all yet. Just speculation.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
First the yelling about a stupid cow and coke bottle, now this.

Lookit, if you don't like how your precious baseball stadium looks, perhaps try that "other game". Maybe "they" got it right. (Red card me if you must, Mods, I'm just tired of reading posts like this from seemingly ungrateful Braves fans).

Jeezus.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Braves fans seem to be a very fickle group of individuals, lol.
Was that the first word that came to your mind when you wrote that ?

I bet it wasn't, lol..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »