Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Features Updated

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Features Updated within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Features Updated

Thanks for the update Steve.....Much appreciated bro
Old 02-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #10
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Is it May 25th yet?

I also read somewhere the Buffer 180 will be in the game. Sweet!

Last edited by jb12780; 02-10-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I fought online last night for about 15 fights. I made a point to just fight realistic and not do anything "gamey" I used very few step moves. I would wade in and strike. Needless to say without playing it like a "game" I only won like 2 fights.

Granted my record is not good because I never play with top level fighters. I use guys like Leben, Grove, Diaz, etc. The problem with most of those fighters is their stamina is rated really low compared to the 90+ rated guys. So you end up gassed by the second round if the fight goes deep. The patch that removed a lot of the flash KO's hurt these guys chances A LOT.

Hope to see a better balance across the board on UFC 2010. This is my biggest release of the year. UFC 2009 was and still is one of my favorite games in my collection. Plus has remained consistent play time for longer than almost any other one of my games. EXCEPT APF.
I hope that they somehow give more credit to users who don't always pick Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, GSP, etc. So sick of those guys online man. Sad thing is even in player matches they ALWAYS pick them.

With that said the new game is sounding very exciting. Bummed that they don't have a "Promoter Mode" but I can still do it manually I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
CAREER MODE – An intuitive “Game Is Watching You” system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.
FRICKIN AWESOME!

I sure hope the guys from FN Rd4 are reading this!

I'm much more of a boxing fan, but I've gotta try this game out.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I hope that they somehow give more credit to users who don't always pick Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, GSP, etc. So sick of those guys online man. Sad thing is even in player matches they ALWAYS pick them.

With that said the new game is sounding very exciting. Bummed that they don't have a "Promoter Mode" but I can still do it manually I guess.
I know bro. We have all these fighters in the game and no one uses them all. They should not even show a "overall" ratings. It should just say, their height, weight, and style of fighting. This would let people use all the fighters and have to learn each rather than just looking at their ratings.

These are the standards I always fight online

HW - Mir or Brock
LHW - Rampage by far the most
MW - Spider Silva
WW - GSP always
LW - BJ Penn

I am so ready to fight some Kimbo Slice fighters though. You know there is going to be a lot. Any fighter with a decent ground game and submissions are going to dominate the Kimbo guys. Granted I am going to rock Kimbo to some times and see if I can get some brutal KO's
Old 02-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #14
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Man this thread is making me want to put in 2009 again and bust some heads. I barely have time for gaming these days, but if I see any of you OS people on, I'll hit you up for some fights. I'll probably get murdered, but I think I remember most of the move list.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 28
im definatly playing this all summer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
[list][*]EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
Hopefully its done right. PS3 OS league might make a come back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »