Home

OOTP 11 Screenshots

This is a discussion on OOTP 11 Screenshots within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
OOTP 11 Screenshots

Check out the very first Out of the Park Baseball 11 screenshots.

Our friend Markus Heinsohn has described them in detail right here.

Quote:
"As you see, we have significantly changed the way the interface looks in the upper area of the screen. We have added a 'calendar view' which shows the last day, the current day, and future days (number depending on used screen resolution). The day fields are populated with game results and league events, and also feature access to simulation functions and playing out games.

Also, we have replaced the menu with a better looking system, and also have re-introduced a team menu where you can reach all the screens and reports the selected team has to offer. Selecting leagues or teams work via the arrow which points to the league/ team name, this arrow opens a menu with the available teams/leagues. The new team menu enables you to reach any team screen/report from anywhere in the game with a single click! Another useful feature is row highlighting in tables, the current row gets highlighted when you move the mouse over it.

Further, we have added the 'Finish today'-button to the upper area and access to your bookmarks to the icon bar at the bottom. The icon bar can now be hidden, freeing up more screen space for smaller resolutions."

Platform: PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
Rookie

FBPro's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: OOTP 11 Screenshots

Looks like some nice additions, can't wait.
PSVita - MLB The Show

Atlanta Braves
Georgia Bulldogs
Atlanta Falcons
Old 02-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 11
Hmm, so really it's just an interface update. I've owned every version of this game but after 11 renditions, I just can't see myself paying for an interface update. Actually I feel that the last three versions have all been not much more than an interface update. Breaks my heart. I really wish the franchise would make a change and gear itself more towards features like fine tuning the minor league system or adding more depth to scouting and finances.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 23
I think these are just the first screenshots. I'm guessing it will be much more than an interface update. Already mentioned is the fact that if you have a high school and a college league some of the high school graduates will go to college, which never used to happen.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: OOTP 11 Screenshots

High school feeder leagues do feed into colleges on my game....Not sure how it was set up because I downloaded it from one of the mod sites.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
I think these are just the first screenshots. I'm guessing it will be much more than an interface update. Already mentioned is the fact that if you have a high school and a college league some of the high school graduates will go to college, which never used to happen.
What dave731 said. I think feeder leagues have been in the game for about 3 years now. How is that a new feature? Nice try, but like I said, I've owned every rendition of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »