Home

MLB '10: The Show Blog: Catcher Calling the Game

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Blog: Catcher Calling the Game within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2010, 06:22 PM   #17
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB 10: The Show – Catcher Calling the Game Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
Jim I know how to use sounds of show in the game. What I'm saying if they are allowing music for walks, I would like to know this. That way before the game is out I can have Respect by Aretha, or Walk This Way by Run DMC already downloaded. If we wait until release date then I gotta go download those songs, but I'm saying why not put a blog up with the list of in game situations that way I can already have those songs downloaded. I thought that was common sense Jim, but I guess not.
LOL...I didn't realize the game released tomorrow.

You still have two weeks until the release. If there is going to be a Sounds of the Show blog, I'm pretty sure it will up before the game's release. And even if there isn't a blog, there will be fellow OS'ers that have the game early, I'm sure they will answer your question.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 02-16-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #18
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Exatly and in those 2 weeks I could be getting my music together.
as I said in my edited post(not sure why it didn't show up before)...there will be fellow OS'ers that will have the game early, I'm sure they will be able to answer your question in regards to Sounds of the Show.

Have patience man...no reason to be demanding of SCEA or insulting other members simply because you're not getting what you want.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #19
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
as I said in my edited post(not sure why it didn't show up before)...there will be fellow OS'ers that will have the game early, I'm sure they will be able to answer your question in regards to Sounds of the Show.

Have patience man...no reason to be demanding of SCEA or insulting other members simply because you're not getting what you want.
Thanks countryboy...it didn't show up...OSers that have the game early keep us posted when you get the game.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #20
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Thanks countryboy...it didn't show up...OSers that have the game early keep us posted when you get the game.
don't worry we will.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:36 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 60

Quote:
Jim I know how to use sounds of show in the game. What I'm saying if they are allowing music for walks, I would like to know this. That way before the game is out I can have Respect by Aretha, or Walk This Way by Run DMC already downloaded. If we wait until release date then I gotta go download those songs, but I'm saying why not put a blog up with the list of in game situations that way I can already have those songs downloaded. I thought that was common sense Jim, but I guess not for you.
Come on. You said they "promised" and you sounded like you'll be lost if yo don't get the blog. Download Respect and Walk This Way now, lol. How hard is that, lol. "I guess that's common sense, but I guess not for you," lol. Touche.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2010, 06:38 PM   #22
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
Come on. You said they "promised" and you sounded like you'll be lost if yo don't get the blog. Download Respect and Walk This Way now, lol. How hard is that, lol. "I guess that's common sense, but I guess not for you," lol. Touche.
Already downloaded em...but still would like to know what's what so I can download more of something, and less of another.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #23
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

in an effort to right this ship....the one thing that bugged me about the blog was that it sounded as if the pitcher will always throw what you call. I know he can shake you off, but if you call it again, he will throw that pitch. Would like to see the pitcher throw what he wants from time to time.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #24
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

I wonder if he'll use the approriate hand signs for where he wants the ball, set the target in a more exact spot, and for the low, almost in the dirt pitches, will the catcher's glove be positioned right? I mean, before he'd be reaching with the palm down like he's picking up a ball straight off the ground, and the ball would clip through the glove.

Either way, now I can FINALLY enjoy creating a catcher. Just a couple weeks away, man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »