Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Interview (Videogamer)

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Interview (Videogamer) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Interview (Videogamer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_Meth
Let's just put this to rest. I think we can ALL agree that I'LL be the one dishing out the ***-kickings around here...
haha. I agree. You're the only one I never beat. Or did I flash KO you once? I can't remember.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:19 PM   #18
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Fatigue
haha. I agree. You're the only one I never beat. Or did I flash KO you once? I can't remember.
You flash KO'd me lol.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #19
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
I smell possible cheese and game breaker right here. Flash submissions?

The problem with 2009 was from the top position you just click the stick and your guys goes for a submission; it was way to easy to do. It was based on stamina, so if you were low, you were likely screwed...

So now they have flash ones? Why do I have a feeling there's going to be an abundance of idiots getting on top of you and just spamming submission attempts like crazy now? Just seems like a huge potential for pure cheese...

They need to just rework the whole system.
Flash Submissions was one of the fixes requested by the community. Not all submissions occur after you get a guy super tired. It should be a rare occurence tho.

I also think there should be a penalty for just attempting a submission, and an even bigger penalty for spamming a submission.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Flash Submissions was one of the fixes requested by the community. Not all submissions occur after you get a guy super tired. It should be a rare occurence tho.

I also think there should be a penalty for just attempting a submission, and an even bigger penalty for spamming a submission.
Most real submissions don't happen because a guy is tired. They happen because he got caught. The whole stamina and clicking thing needs to go away. I don't see how flash submissions help anything, really. I want to see a whole new process for 2011.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:39 PM   #21
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Most real submissions don't happen because a guy is tired. They happen because he got caught. The whole stamina and clicking thing needs to go away. I don't see how flash submissions help anything, really. I want to see a whole new process for 2011.

I keep hearing you say you want a new system but I never hear any ideas about how that could be implemented. I've seen two ways to implement it. 1) The way old ufc games did it by having to tap a button sequence to initiate the sub and it was all stamina based if the person was able to lock it in OR 2) The UFC 2009 way.

The second way is the better of the two and with the addition of flash subs it makes the system more complete. I'm assuming that the flash submissions will be ratings based so that someone like Maia can catch you in one but not Houston Alexander. You just stated that most submissions happen when someone gets caught while a few happen when fighters are tired. Doesnt this new system cover both of those situations?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2010, 01:45 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 28
yea,why wont you come up with this "new system".
Old 02-20-2010, 10:05 AM   #23
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Good read. I wanna see some fights.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #24
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I agree, but it does happen during gassed state too. Often guys give up their back and practically ask for a way out (rnc)

btw, we're 1-1 against each other. I remember because they were crazy intense matches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »