Home

MLB '10: The Show Patch One Information and Fixes

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Patch One Information and Fixes within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #17
Rookie

vegaas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Patch One Info and Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA

if there is a another patch we will try and fix those major issues in patch number 2 when the team comes back from break.

Thx
I understand the underpromise over deliver concept however, in the franchise post Russell listed the problems and gave us updates where several have said "fixed this" or "have a fix in the works". You fixing it does us no good if we do not get a patch. Confused somewhat by this.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #18
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
Russell,

IF there is another patch, around when will the team be back from break?

Days? weeks?......couple minutes? lol
weeks at least.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #19
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaas
I understand the underpromise over deliver concept however, in the franchise post Russell listed the problems and gave us updates where several have said "fixed this" or "have a fix in the works". You fixing it does us no good if we do not get a patch. Confused somewhat by this.

I think you are talking about the post where he said it would be in the next roster update on Monday. It doesn't need a patch so to speak, just a new roster set to play from.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #20
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPain
I think you are talking about the post where he said it would be in the next roster update on Monday. It doesn't need a patch so to speak, just a new roster set to play from.
actually he's confusing Kolbe for Russell. He's talking about the thread Kolbe created where he listed the franchise issues and then wrote their plan of attack so to speak on each issue.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #21
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
nothing is guaranteed. And if they fix it now, it does us good next year.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #22
G4 Madden CD

Kolbe's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
This patch is not related to the items we are currently working on. If you think we can fix, test, approve, upload, and push live a HUGE patch in under 24 hours you're either crazy or have no real understanding of what goes into making a game. We will (as we always do) keep you guys posted with changes we're making and fixes we're putting in the pipeline. We havent tried to mislead or lie to anyone and as long as I have any say in it, we will never do so. As soon as we have information related to future changes and when they may go live, we will let you know.

-K
Old 03-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #23
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

It's impressive that just one day after the game releases we already have a whole array of fixes and improvements. Especially the Target Field limestone fix, I would have never guessed that would (or even could) be addressed with a patch.

With that said, I hope we see another patch that addresses the issues the community has uncovered, but I can wait several weeks for it. The team should go enjoy a much-deserved vacation first.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 03-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I believe Russell stated yesterday that its a server type issue with the PSN and they are working on it. No further information is known at this time.
Thank you

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »