Home

NCAA Football 11 Video Blog - Part 1 of 3

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video Blog - Part 1 of 3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2010, 06:04 AM   #9
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video Blog - Part 1 of 3

Thanks,Ill wait for video number 2
Old 03-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

all 3 parts are now posted.

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blo...ogId=videoblog
Old 03-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #11
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

This is sone good stuff.But think about it.If they are releasing these new additions now...Wonder what the BIG thing is they are going to add this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I'm glad that they're giving us more customization. But..(you know that was coming) if the gameplay is the same, or if the gameplay is like Madden '10, all that stuff doesn't do me any good. We need NEW gameplay, not tweaked or fixed, but NEW.

..and team entrances and dreadlocks
Old 03-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #13
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16

The more things change.... Like a previous poster stated, I have little confidence in these guys to get NCAA back on the right track. Last year was the first year in a long time I hadn't bought the game and nothing is drawing me in so far. I don't think they really intend to rebuild what's broken with the game or even to tweak some things.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:42 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0
please for the love of god ea put back the stadium atmosphere from ncaa 04-06. In 04 if u busted into the open field the crowd went crazy and in 05&06 i fell in love with the stadium pulse meter. The crowd was going nuts before every play and the camera would shake THATS WHAT COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT reward the player for making huge plays it is soooooo boring busting a big play and listening to a silent crowd with their hands on their knees, it would also be cool if the players on the field could c elebrate after big plays too. College football is all about the emotions and atmosphere ea. Im sure Im not the only one wanting this EA. Put this in the game Listen to us
Old 03-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDE2010
please for the love of god ea put back the stadium atmosphere from ncaa 04-06. In 04 if u busted into the open field the crowd went crazy and in 05&06 i fell in love with the stadium pulse meter. The crowd was going nuts before every play and the camera would shake THATS WHAT COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT reward the player for making huge plays it is soooooo boring busting a big play and listening to a silent crowd with their hands on their knees, it would also be cool if the players on the field could c elebrate after big plays too. College football is all about the emotions and atmosphere ea. Im sure Im not the only one wanting this EA. Put this in the game Listen to us
Good post. Welcome aboard. I popped in '06 on Sunday and took my Georgia Tech on the road to Georgia. I had to call two timeouts in the first quarter because my players couldn't hear the audible. It was so loud I was cussin Reggie Ball and blaming it on him. lol. Sanford was rockin, and it was awesome. That's the way it should be, that's the way college football is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #16
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDE2010
it would also be cool if the players on the field could c elebrate after big plays too.
I agree with everything you said except this ONLY because the NCAA doesn't allow the players to celebrate. We talk all the time about wanting to make this game as realistic as possible and in that mindset I don't want my wide receiver to run over and celebrate with the mascot after a TD.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »