Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3 to Have Exclusive Content

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3 to Have Exclusive Content within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #17
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: More Undisputed exclusive rubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Jefe
Dude,I know you don't like Sony,but really it isn't that serious.
Nothing to do with that,as stated there's been nothing saying the 360 won't have exclusive fighters either and that would be equally crap for PS3ers. What if the 360 gets Ken Shamrock,Tank Abbot and Kimo? It wouldn't even be possible to have a Gracie vs. Shamrock fight because they're on entirely different systems,you'd have to buy the game twice and find a way to do split screen.

I just want the full game without having to jump through hoops,is that too much to ask? I don't even have the hoops to jump through because there's no Gamestop here so I'm already missing 4 fighters and now I'm going to be missing 3 more even if the 360 has their own exclusives as would the PS3 people if the 360 had any. It's a load of crap.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #18
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Just read this, I don't like when the same game gets special treatment on another system, it's stupid, I know, but in this case I say good, companies like 2K like to only have game patches for there sports games exclusive on the 360 and not the PS3 most of the time.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 03-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #19
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Just read this, I don't like when the same game gets special treatment on another system, it's stupid, I know, but in this case I say good, companies like 2K like to only have game patches for there sports games exclusive on the 360 and not the PS3 most of the time.
Agreed 100%. I'm sick and tired of exclusive 3rd party content. Sick of pre-order content. I would say it the same way if the 360 was getting the content.

Over the last few months, Sony has been buying up a bunch of exclusive 3rd party content... Batman, Dante's Inferno, Brutal Legend, etc and now this. Then you see 2k giving patches to MLB 2K and NHL 2K on 360 (so far). Rock Band Network only on 360, the GTA IV DLC being exclusive for over a year, etc.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 03-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #20
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Agreed 100%. I'm sick and tired of exclusive 3rd party content. Sick of pre-order content. I would say it the same way if the 360 was getting the content.

Over the last few months, Sony has been buying up a bunch of exclusive 3rd party content... Batman, Dante's Inferno, Brutal Legend, etc and now this. Then you see 2k giving patches to MLB 2K and NHL 2K on 360 (so far). Rock Band Network only on 360, the GTA IV DLC being exclusive for over a year, etc.
I feel the same way. Makes no sense why multi-platform games don't get equal treatment on all the platforms the game is available on. It's almost like the game companies want you to buy the game twice, just so you can get all of the content or patches.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 03-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #21
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

I agree with you guys have already said about exclusive content. I hate it when companies do this, and unfortunately more and more companies are doing this.If they are going to have exclusive content added to games at certain stores, at least make the content available on the Playstation Store and X Box Marketplace once the game is released

I would love to have this content but I hate going to Gamestop so much that I will just wait for it to come out on the Playstation Store.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2010, 03:17 PM   #22
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3 to Have Exclusive Content

They did do that last time. It was supposed to be free after 3 months. It took 4-5 and they charged for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »