Home

Madden NFL 11 and Madden NFL 10 Screenshot Comparison: Philip Rivers

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 and Madden NFL 10 Screenshot Comparison: Philip Rivers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #25
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Good job Ian and crew please tell we will see real time injuries and make the injuries matter in this years game and we have a Madeen winner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 11 and Madden NFL 10 Screenshot Comparison: Philip Rivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer23
they tweak graphics here and there but they barely fix what makes football,football.
Exactly, I am not really one to be like "fix gameplay and ignore everything else". I see all sorts of other problems besides gameplay that need to be fixed but why waste so much of the game's space and resources as well as so much time on getting all these graphics perfect? I can see wanting players to have the correct equipment or having a large selection of alternate uniforms but really when it comes to details of this small of a level how much time do most of us spend while playing the game actually looking at the player's faces? Most may look once or twice but after that not so much.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #27
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
Exactly, I am not really one to be like "fix gameplay and ignore everything else". I see all sorts of other problems besides gameplay that need to be fixed but why waste so much of the game's space and resources as well as so much time on getting all these graphics perfect? I can see wanting players to have the correct equipment or having a large selection of alternate uniforms but really when it comes to details of this small of a level how much time do most of us spend while playing the game actually looking at the player's faces? Most may look once or twice but after that not so much.
Different people working on the game focus on different aspects of the game so that really shouldn't be a concern.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #28
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Really no difference slight better lighting but thats it. The difference in NCAA is way more noticeable.
Kinda like the gameplay between the 2 games.

Graphics, whatever. They will both look fine. Gameplay, gameplay and more gameplay...

Screen shot look really clean though
Old 03-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 30
The Madden 11 pic looks sharper. Otherwise, no diff in graphics. I can't say it's lighting due to I don't know what the lighting situation is like in either pic based on weather and indoor/outdoor (Madden 11 pic) lighting.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

anyone notice the other new picture of boldin against the dolphins?
Old 03-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #31

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
The Madden 11 pic looks sharper. Otherwise, no diff in graphics. I can't say it's lighting due to I don't know what the lighting situation is like in either pic based on weather and indoor/outdoor (Madden 11 pic) lighting.

Sharper is a good word word for it. Just has more definition to it which you can clearly tell especially when It comes to the helmet(the entire helmet). Every little detail on the helmet looks more defined.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #32
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Good upgrade to me.

11 looks like Philip Rivers. 10 looks like a "pretty good representation" of Philip Rivers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »