Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos (Gametrailers) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos (Gametrailers)

If CAF turns out as good as it looks, I could see myself just creating a few fighters and hardly using UFC fighters. It'll be nice to make a template of the fighter I'd be and have fun playing as him.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:42 PM   #18
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Fatigue
If CAF turns out as good as it looks, I could see myself just creating a few fighters and hardly using UFC fighters. It'll be nice to make a template of the fighter I'd be and have fun playing as him.
exactly and they said in a couple of previews that opponents in sp will adapt to your play style...so if you keep winning by standing KO's they'll probably take you down if they are versatile even if they might not normally do that. it's part of "the game is watching you feature"

I think making the UFC fighters more unique will make them actually more fun to play against. I can't wait to create someone like I'd be, and put the moves together - Karate should give me similarities to TKD, plus muay thai and a bit of boxing --- the only jiu jitsu I know is from youtube eddie bravo vids and I learned a tiny bit of wrestling from a friend

but I will look to create someone like Cung Li , I'll probably create Fedor as well. Last year I created a lightweight Bruce Lee, but in a serious way - he looked great and I made him look just like he does at the very beginning of Enter the Dragon. mix of boxing, judo, jiu jitzu, karate.

It would be great this year if we can create people that would appear during your career without you having to use them (no biggie though).

I can't wait to spend a lot of time personalizing they CAFS! One thing that would be great would be to be able to Import CAFS from the demo! since it will be out quite a while before the game imo, we'll have lots of time to create people without impatience creeping in to go online/start career etc..
Old 04-01-2010, 02:16 PM   #19
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I can't wait to spend a lot of **** personalizing they CAFS! One thing that would be great would be to be able to Import CAFS from the demo! since it will be out quite a while before the game imo, we'll have lots of **** to create people without impatience creeping in to go online/start ****** etc..
The demo is gonna include CAF? Full fuction or limited? I haven't heard that yet.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #20
Banned

feedthehorse28's Arena

OVR: 5

ea needs to take notes

this is how you take an already good game and take it to the next level by listening to feedback from the community and refusing to settle for mediocrity. i tip my hat to thq and i hope ea mma sells jack ****
Old 04-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #21
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Competition is a good thing. Who knows EA might have siome moves or features that THQ don't have and looks awesome. You never know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2010, 01:34 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 28
EA is a joke.THQ just proved how much things you can do to a game in a year.

EA had many years to improve its games like madden,but it still aint nothing like 2k.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:56 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 29

I hope EA does really well and I hope they put out a great game. Nothing wrong with having two games on the market. Pushes both to make something better (usually).
Old 04-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #24
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by oChaos_Nine
The demo is gonna include CAF? Full fuction or limited? I haven't heard that yet.
from what I've read it will have CAF but you can't fight with him. It's just showing off how dynamic it is...but what I'm saying is - it would actually be worth really spending some time on it if we are able to import the dude into the full game.

If the demo is out 3-4 weeks before the game (they said right around the corner) I would have more patience to make really good caf's but if they just go to waste, than all I'll do is look at the menu's and what's available.

I think my idea is a great way to tie the demo to their product and people like me would really appreciate something like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »