Home

Madden NFL 11 Blog Coming Wednesday *UPDATE: Ian Responds

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Blog Coming Wednesday *UPDATE: Ian Responds within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #17
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 11 Blog Coming Wednesday

Cue Budlight quote

"Oh here we go"

bring on the goods...needless to say Im hoping and praying this is finally the year we get some realistic movement/momentum

If its done right with the AI......****n and chuck cheesers are going to be in trouble

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 04-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #18
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

FYI.

http://twitter.com/Steve_OS/status/11668431233
@ian_cummings OK, how about this one Ian. Will Wednesday's blog contain a video? The NCAA video blog was great, talked about and showed it.

http://twitter.com/ian_cummings/status/11668906990
@Steve_OS plan was to do a more dev-centric blog more like the M10 blogs, not a slick 'produced' one. Might have to change now.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #19

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

The new locomotion system looks very promising, hopefully the new system comes with more and better animations. I read the article from ESPN about the NCAA 11 and they were talking about the RB putting a hand on the back of a lineman and pushing off. Also they talk about the the leaning in the game and that just gave me even more hope for this game this year. This doesn't mean that we'll see the hand pushing off the lineman in madden but, there's hope for it.

This is one of pet peeves because, player awareness has really been lacking in madden for a long time now. I don't know how many times I've ran up on a lineman seeing nothing but, day light only to get stuck and running in place behind him for a 3 or 4 yard gain. Having this in madden would be a huge. Hopefully I'm/we're not disappointed.

All this football news is just great.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #20
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 11 Blog Coming Wednesday *UPDATE: Ian Responds

Locomotion was biggest complaint with Madden '10 the minute i saw the videos. I can't wait to see what has been.

On a side note, can anyone answer why NCAA '11 is looking way better than Madden '11 graphically?
Old 04-05-2010, 08:42 PM   #21
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88
Locomotion was biggest complaint with Madden '10 the minute i saw the videos. I can't wait to see what has been.

On a side note, can anyone answer why NCAA '11 is looking way better than Madden '11 graphically?

they have a real time lighting system.....I don't think madden has had that thus far

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 04-05-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #22
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

This quote just summed up all of my frustration:

"We made some pretty dramatic changes this year," he continues. "Last year's game was really twitchy and people ran upright the whole time, so on long running plays, everything just looked real robotic. It just didn't look like a person running naturally."
Old 04-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 21
All football games need to have what NCAA 10 did with the lighting changes. Madden 11 needs that
Old 04-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #24
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88

Umm can you help me understand what you saying bro. Madden never had Locomotion in it. This will be the first year locomotion has been into madden. So how can you judge something you have not yet to see in a video from maddden crew. What I have seen in the first video from ncaa 11 blog today. It looks to be very promising. But Ian has not given a video of madden yet of this. SO just chill out and wait until Ian does the blog on wednesday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »