Home

Madden NFL 11 and Madden NFL 10 Screenshot Comparison: Donovan McNabb

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 and Madden NFL 10 Screenshot Comparison: Donovan McNabb within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 11 and Madden NFL 10 Screenshot Comparison: Donovan McNabb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibe3zy
They're using a different weather on Madden 11. I can tell the Madden 10 pic is in overcast weather and Madden 11 is in sunlight. Great marketing, emphasizing shadows. Still, i'm not impressed
it doesnt matter, even if the 10 shot was in sunlight, there never was any separate shadows created by the facemask...the bars of the facemask would create no shadow in previous versions...these little shadows add to the realism...in the previous maddens, shot were never dark in the helmet...its like there was a little night light at the top of the helmet always keeping the players face lit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Check out the screenshot comparison of Donovan McNabb in Madden NFL 11 and Madden NFL 10. Huge upgrade? Slight upgrade? What are your thoughts?
Not to be picky, but i wish the 5 on the shoulder of the '11 screen had some different shades of red where the wrinkles are...it looks silly because there are creases with lights and darks while the 5 is just dark
Old 04-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #27
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

lighting looks good but still pics doesnt really do a thing for me...i need to see this in motion, especially the OL/DL interaction...
Old 04-05-2010, 11:38 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 0

Yes its a nice upgrade from Madden 10, but what is more important is the gameplay! What good is it if it looks good but plays like crap? I want to hear if the running animations have been fixed or that the gameplay has been improved, those things are higher in the priority list IMO.. EA is hyping us up again with the eye candy only to let us down in the gameplay area...

Last edited by nygmen92; 04-05-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #29
EA Game Changer

OVR: 14

The differences are pretty noticeable now. Madden 11 looks like it really done some upgrading like NCAA 11 did.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:59 PM   #30

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygmen92
Yes its a nice upgrade from Madden 10, but what is more important is the gameplay! What good is it if it looks good but plays like crap? I want to hear if the running animations have been fixed or that the gameplay has been improved, those things are higher in the priority list IMO.. EA is hyping us up again with the eye candy only to let us down in the gameplay area...
Ummm If you don't know were getting a locomotion blog this Wednesday. If you've seen/read the NCAA 11 video/blog the locomotion is night and day against NCAA 10(Worth a watch and read). It's been confirmed that Madden will have the same locomotion system as NCAA 11 and we might be getting a vid also Wednesday. I've read a lot nice things about the NCAA gameplay that we'll hopefully see in Madden.

Plus It's April so you should already know that most high priority things aren't going to be mentioned to much until later in development.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:02 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 26
I cant beleive they actually improved the graphics...Great Job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2010, 12:07 AM   #32
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Now I can definitely tell the difference between these 2 pics unlike the Phillip Rivers pics. I didn't have any problems with the graphics before, but this pic makes me think they will be even better this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »