Home

International Cricket 2010 Announced, Screenshots Included

This is a discussion on International Cricket 2010 Announced, Screenshots Included within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 03-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: International Cricket 2010 Announced, Screenshots Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus1108
Cricket? Why not Rugby??
With the advent of the Indian Premier League, cricket is becoming pretty popular. I'd like to see a good Rugby game as well, but I think business wise there is more potential for profit from a cricket game.

I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been any talk of an IPL branded game. In India alone you'd make out I would think.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:44 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
I wouldn't touch another CM cricket release with a bargepole tbh, not after Ashes 09.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:35 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 17

I agree mate.

Their last game was disgraceful. I wouldn't be able to list the amount of bugs/flaws here but I'll list a laughable few...

- Spinners bowling yorkers that bounce OVER the stumps
- Spinners hitting the batsman and the guy going into a hurt animation
- Nicking a six off a spinner
- Hitting a batsman on the pads only to have the commentator say 'got him, oh he's dropped him!' almost every time
- Running 3 off a misfield only having it count for zero, yet the batsman remain at the correct ends
- The ball gets hit to an open area in the field and the computer AI decides to leave it there and not field it. You keep running but after 3 runs the game goes to the next ball/delivery and you are not given any runs for it
- Not being able to charge bowlers
- Terrible physics in general, bouncers getting swept, yorkers having backfoot defensive shots played etc etc, the ball animation simply sucks into whatever position the bat is for the selected shot

Ashes Cricket deserved a 2/10 and people are getting excited about the next version? Huh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #12
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

LOL yeah it was pretty bad. Def the worst game i have bought in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral50
I agree mate.

Their last game was disgraceful. I wouldn't be able to list the amount of bugs/flaws here but I'll list a laughable few...

- Spinners bowling yorkers that bounce OVER the stumps
- Spinners hitting the batsman and the guy going into a hurt animation
- Nicking a six off a spinner
- Hitting a batsman on the pads only to have the commentator say 'got him, oh he's dropped him!' almost every time
- Running 3 off a misfield only having it count for zero, yet the batsman remain at the correct ends
- The ball gets hit to an open area in the field and the computer AI decides to leave it there and not field it. You keep running but after 3 runs the game goes to the next ball/delivery and you are not given any runs for it
- Not being able to charge bowlers
- Terrible physics in general, bouncers getting swept, yorkers having backfoot defensive shots played etc etc, the ball animation simply sucks into whatever position the bat is for the selected shot

Ashes Cricket deserved a 2/10 and people are getting excited about the next version? Huh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »