Home

NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

For those of you that haven't been poking around various threads in our NCAA Football Forums. Jean Adams, Art Director for NCAA Football 11 has been posting quite a few interesting details.

Here are some notable quotes from Jean.

Quote:
"Here’s what we have this cycle. Some are new and others have been there for some time but all have been tuned to look more realistic. The girth of the facemask has been increased to give them a thicker look. It’s almost as if they weren’t rubber coated before.

I know this is a very minor update but we want you to know that we care about the details as well.

Ultra thin armbands are on many of the skill players and peppered through out other positions as well. They will be available through edit player as well."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

I'll post this here.

Hey Jean, thanks for coming through man. I have one major request that I dont think should be that difficult.

For the revolution facemasks (not the revo speeds) when you turn em profile/side view, they stick out waay too far. Looks like a duck bill or something, lol. You guys should make sure they're a little more closer to the face. Just move em in a bit. Thanks.

Good day.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
the screens look great. for the first time in a long time, i'm actually excited about this game
Old 04-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

Im kinda surprised, Steve was kinda slow on this one LOL, saw this like 2 days ago. Anyway, its good to see the Harvin facemask in there, but at the same time puzzled that they ported the LT facemask from Madden, considering nobody wears it.

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers
Old 04-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #5
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
Im kinda surprised, Steve was kinda slow on this one LOL, saw this like 2 days ago. Anyway, its good to see the Harvin facemask in there, but at the same time puzzled that they ported the LT facemask from Madden, considering nobody wears it.
LOL. I'm surprised I missed it as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Morning Thunder's Arena

OVR: 2

Percy Harvin facemask is in, Im happy... I would be happier if the added some of the IONs, and more DNA facemasks though.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
Banned

King Rodney's Arena

OVR: 12

Jean was trying to be insightful but you can tell there are certain questions he just won't answer
Old 04-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
Banned

King Rodney's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Thunder
Percy Harvin facemask is in, Im happy... I would be happier if the added some of the IONs, and more DNA facemasks though.
Yay for one mask. How about the other 20 EA missed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »