Home

NCAA Football 11 Features Leak Out, No Lee Corso?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Features Leak Out, No Lee Corso? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2010, 12:26 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 11 Features Leak Out, No Lee Corso?

Lost in the NCAA Football 11 madness, going on at OS lately. I figured we should spotlight this post from fincane.

Gamestop has leaked out a few features on NCAA Football 11.

Quote:
Feel the emotion of authentic college football more than ever with NCAA Football 11. From running the ‘no-huddle’ spread offense to walking out of the tunnel locking arms, everything you do and see will be original to your favorite school. With an all-new locomotion engine and real assignment A.I., only NCAA Football 11 gives you 120 ways to win!
  • An All-New Locomotion System — Your gameday experience is taken to a new level with all-new authentic running mechanics. From an explosive first step and the ability to stop momentum on a dime, to rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit, feel what it’s like to cover the field and play at the most elite level in college football.
  • Play the Way the Schools Do — Run the “no-huddle” spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. The game is in your hands.
  • All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration — From kickoff to the game’s final play, feel like you’re a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.
  • Real Assignment AI — From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 12:32 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: NCAA Football 11 Features Leak Out

Didn't the Gamestop page also mention something about certain teams coming out of the tunnel with the players walking side by side locking elbows? That points to custom team entrances. I hope so anyway.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:34 AM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting
Didn't the Gamestop page also mention something about certain teams coming out of the tunnel with the players walking side by side locking elbows? That points to custom team entrances. I hope so anyway.
yea, underneath the video(just the locomotion video that is on EA's site) it has:

"Feel the emotion of authentic college football more than ever with NCAA Football 11. From running the ‘no-huddle’ spread offense to walking out of the tunnel locking arms, everything you do and see will be original to your favorite school. With an all-new locomotion engine and real assignment A.I., only NCAA Football 11 gives you 120 ways to win!"
Old 04-22-2010, 12:37 AM   #4
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Good catch, just added it. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:44 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 30
" double-team blocking" - THAT'S what caught my attention the most...and the fact that they don't mention the new level of control with dual sticks. Maybe that is exclusive to Madden 11...at least until NCAA 12 comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 12:44 AM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Thanks alot steve. Double team blocking is finally in now. People been asking for that for ages. Now people can be happy. Man it keeps getting better and better.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:46 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Despite the not-so-great video from a day or 2 ago, I'm still more hyped for this game than any other NCAA I've ever been.

That feature list looks great.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:47 AM   #8
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
" double-team blocking" - THAT'S what caught my attention the most...and the fact that they don't mention the new level of control with dual sticks. Maybe that is exclusive to Madden 11...at least until NCAA 12 comes out.
it's already been confirmed to be in NCAA 11 by some of the community day guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »