Home

Madden NFL 11 to Redefine Football with Simpler, Quicker and Deeper Experience

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 to Redefine Football with Simpler, Quicker and Deeper Experience within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #9
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 11 to Redefine Football with Simpler, Quicker and Deeper Experience

Don't work on extra filler like presentation until you fix the core gameplay.The interaction between the two lines and the blocking AI are atrocious and should have been fixed in 2007.

Work on offline franchise and gameplay and you would see record sales and people wouldn't sell the game back to gamestop after a few months.

Add future trades for picks, RFA's and compensatory picks, an 80 man offseason roster and practice squads.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #10
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
"Simpler, quicker, deeper" - I thought that was Tiger Woods' new motto!

Just kidding. The play calling system seems interesting. I'd like to see how they implement it. For one, it would be nice to have more than 3 plays to call on the screen.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:33 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 11 to Redefine Football with Simpler, Quicker and Deeper Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
Don't work on extra filler like presentation until you fix the core gameplay.The interaction between the two lines and the blocking AI are atrocious and should have been fixed in 2007.

Work on offline franchise and gameplay and you would see record sales and people wouldn't sell the game back to gamestop after a few months.

Add future trades for picks, RFA's and compensatory picks, an 80 man offseason roster and practice squads.
I would be a Millionaire if I received $1 every time someone says this infamous line in bold...LOL!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 15

Can any of our CD guys comment on the audio? Particularly the crowd? Is it loud, does the crowd react to appropriate situations on the field? Has it surpassed an NBA Live or NHL 10 quality?
Old 04-22-2010, 11:35 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 26

I hope the play call system is like what was in 2k5, your most ran plays automatically was stored in favorites and you could just go to them quickly. I also hope they include the click the right stick on a play and it will tell you how many times you've ran that play and your average.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #14
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I hope the play call system is like what was in 2k5, your most ran plays automatically was stored in favorites and you could just go to them quickly. I also hope they include the click the right stick on a play and it will tell you how many times you've ran that play and your average.
I'd love to see the audible system of 2K5. Four different preset plays based on formation along with a play chart iirc.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #15
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
I hope the stadium specific sounds are in Madden 11.
No, those were added in M10.

I hope we have camera slider options. The default camera settings in Madden don't present the game in the best light.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #16
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
I hope we have camera slider options. The default camera settings in Madden don't present the game in the best light.
Couldn't agree more. I didn't like any of the camera options in Madden 10 or NCAA 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »