Home

Quick Hit Football Announces Randy Moss as First 2010 Starter

This is a discussion on Quick Hit Football Announces Randy Moss as First 2010 Starter within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2010, 12:12 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quick Hit Football Announces Randy Moss as First 2010 Starter

PRO WIDE RECEIVER RANDY MOSS SPRINTS INTO QUICK HIT FOOTBALL™ THIS SEASON

Becomes The First Starter in 2010 And Joins Quick Hit’s Board Of Advisors

FOXBORO, MA – April 22, 2010 – Quick Hit Inc. (“Quick Hit”), a leading developer and publisher of free social sports games, today announced that it has signed stand-out wide receiver, Randy Moss as its first ‘Starter’ of the 2010 Quick Hit Football season. Moss, who holds the NFL single season touchdown reception record, is the perfect player to lead Quick Hit’s team of Starters given his speed and agility – two core elements of Quick Hit Football game play. In addition to his virtual persona in the game, Moss will also be lending his football expertise to Quick Hit as a new member of its Board of Advisors.

“Randy is a record-breaking, all-star wide receiver and after 13 seasons he is still one of the best players in the league,” said Jeffrey Anderson, founder and CEO of Quick Hit. “His passion and dedication to the game are two qualities we really admired and felt would be great assets to helping us expand the reach of Quick Hit Football. Having a player of his caliber sets the stage for an exciting year of free, online football.”

Moss is a four time All-Pro selection and ranks among the top two wide receivers in history for touchdown receptions (148), receiving yards per game (77.8 ypg) and seasons with more than 1,000 yards receiving (10.). He is famous for his vertical leaps over defenders and incredible one-handed grabs, both trademarks that make him a dangerous weapon in any offense. Quick Hit Football will bring Moss’s amazing skills to the gridiron – personified by his speed, acrobatics and tenacity for the game. He will also be a featured player on some of the most challenging Pro Coach teams in the game.

“Quick Hit is a unique opportunity for me to engage with football fans,” said Moss. “I’m excited to be one of the first ‘Starters’ for 2010 and look forward to working with the Quick Hit team in my advisory role with the company.”
Platform: PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Anybody play this yet?
Old 04-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Quick Hit Football Announces Randy Moss as First 2010 Starter

Quote: