Home

Madden NFL 11 Features Leak Out

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Features Leak Out within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 11 Features Leak Out

Hopefully this means that the Computer will call plays based on the real team's tendencies. No more 4th and goal 14 down 4th quarter field goals.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 11:33 PM   #26
Rookie

DJDReW3102's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: New Madden 11 Features!

i think the 32 users thing is for the online franchise mode...call me crazy.... but what else could that be? 16 on 16 online play? lol that'd be cool but no one wants to be a lineman.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:35 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 15

Here is the feature list that i want to see

- Better franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode

-New and Improved franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode

-All new gamplaning for franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode

-Revolutionary changes to franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode

-Opportunities to change the way you experience franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode franchise mode

-franchise mode
Old 04-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #28
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Is it me, or does all three of those features sound really stupid and familiar?
Old 04-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 22
Say what you want to say, but dang I love football and Madden> The NFL draft is my favorite time of the year and I love the hype that's associated with both the draft and Madden. Whether or not Madden 11 lives up to the hype is an after thought. It's all about the hype!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:42 PM   #30
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Is it me, or does all three of those features sound really stupid and familiar?
Nope

I guess its never a bad time to fix something and polish it up..
Old 04-22-2010, 11:44 PM   #31
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
I won't subject myself to Madden's straight line passing again, when I can pop in APF2K8 and enjoy a real passing game.

I'm more aware of this all the time. (It doesn't help that you keep bringing it up. ) I hope route-based passing makes it into Madden 11. Seems like a fundamental necessity.

I'll remain optimistic. The trailer is almost here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 13

The game flow deal scares the crap out of me personally!!!

I will wait and see but I don't like the idea that the CPU may be "leading" me towards certain play calls. I like to be in control and do things that someone may think are unorthodox in my play calling when playing a human opponent to throw them off kilter - chess anyone?

playing games in half the time sounds awesome, but if that means letting the CPU pick my plays you can absolutely forget it! The only way that would even come close to working is if I get to pick every play in the playbook (custom playbooks anyone?) because some of the plays in Madden playbooks are completely useless and no playbook follows anything that remotely resembles an actual NFL system.

So far, from what I have heard the only thing that gets me even sort of excited is the "alleged work" on WRs fighting for the ball and I can't even remember if that came from EA or some speculative source.

Point is - I am in a full on MO state of mind - like "SHOW ME!!!"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »