Home

Madden NFL 11 Exclusive Debut Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Exclusive Debut Trailer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 11 Exclusive Debut Trailer

Looked like a slightly smoother Madden NFL 10 to me. Animations looked slightly smoother...etc, but the game looked damn near identical during the gameplay camera.

Also, the receivers still ran jerky routes.

The "every football game before it" tag line is purely for marketing. With animations like that, it doesn't make every game before it obsolete. Backbreaker and APF 2K8, which both may overall not be as good as Madden NFL 11, clearly have superior animations.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #18
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
biggest thing i noticed was the speculation that Ea implemented some sort of broadcast integration using gus johnson (cbs) kinda went out the window with the first video showing the same old ea banners as usual.....sigh!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #19
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

I dont like the motto this year. simpler, blah blah, deeper" Why did they ask Madden's old (expletive) what he thought lol. jk I loved the lean back juke moves though. Those were pretty cool to see. Im still optimistic.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 13

That tells me absolutely nothing! I waited up for that??? Doesn't show how you call plays or anything and that scares me!

The running looked nice - I like the stutter steps and that, but I was hoping for a more clear view of the play call system, cuz quicker games would be great, but not if they take away my ability to call the plays I want to call - I am not clear on what they mean with this game flow deal, and anything that takes the decision making process out of my control is a bad idea IMO!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 10

I don't get the overreactions from the other thread.

Somethings looked neat to me and others looked same as 10. But for first video it was solid and doesnt warrant the calls it got from the other thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5
I think after that trailer so far im a keep my 60 bucks unless i see dramatic change in the next two months im not gettin fooled by EA again
Old 04-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #23
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I though it look it look good to be very honest. To many people are getting to ahead of themselves. It's only in Alpha Build right now. Plenty of time to tune and tweak it.
Like seriously!!!...tho I will say, its way to much attn being given to online (i know thats not true because ppl love online) but im getting weary Offline franchise will fail
Old 04-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 12

why do people keep buying this game year in and year out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »