Home

Xbox Live's Indie Games Channel to Feature First Sports Title: NLL Lacrosse 2010

This is a discussion on Xbox Live's Indie Games Channel to Feature First Sports Title: NLL Lacrosse 2010 within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Xbox Live's Indie Games Channel to Feature First Sports Title: NLL Lacrosse 2010

Kotaku's Owen Good, has the scoop.

Quote:
"By the end of April, Xbox Live's Indie Games channel will see a very unusual first: The service's first sports title licensed by a professional league, and backed with the sponsorship of a major brand.

NLL Lacrosse 2010 will be the pro sport's video game comeback nine years after its one and only console release. The game, a licensing partnership between the National Lacrosse League and Crosse Studio - which published last year's Inside Lacrosse College Lacrosse 2010 - will feature the league's authentic rosters, teams, uniforms, and a season mode culminating in the NLL's Champions Cup playoffs. It also features the sponsorship of Reebok Lacrosse, a primary NLL sponsor. The game will cost 400 Microsoft Points, or $5, and is due for release by April 30."
Platform: Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2010, 12:54 AM   #2
Rookie

psymin1's Arena

OVR: 8
I will definitely be picking this one up. Glad to see that the creator of the College Lacrosse game is having his first great effort pay off by earning the backing of a major license. Good stuff!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #3
Rookie

htfdthewhale's Arena

OVR: 8
When Carlo Sunseri released College Lacrosse last fall, everyone was hoping something like this would happen. Great to see, hopefully this one does well and the series continues...
Old 04-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #4
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Xbox Live's Indie Games Channel to Feature First Sports Title: NLL Lacrosse 2010

For 5 bucks thats one hell of a sports game.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #5
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Xbox Live's Indie Games Channel to Feature First Sports Title: NLL Lacrosse 2010

I'm pretty excited for this. Can't wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

The game is out NOW! I'm getting ready to DL it right now! I'll be back with a follow up review!
Old 04-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #7
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

This is the 1st time I played any Lacrosse game. The game has real lacrosse teams, real players, and a season mode. I only played 1 game so far but overall I give it about a 7/10. It seems like one of them games that the more you play the better it will get.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:18 PM   #8
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I downloaded the game, and it is pretty good.

It is an Indie game deveoped with a small budget. Graphically it is probably on par with a PS1 game. But it also pretty fun.....like video games used to be. No sliders to adjust/test. Not to much fluff....basically you just play.

For $5, really can't complain.

For any Lax fans, I highly recommend this one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »