Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Ben Haumiller Interview (Gamervision)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Ben Haumiller Interview (Gamervision) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 12:55 PM   #9
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Ben Haumiller Interview (Gamervision)

Two things (that I haven't heard already) have me excited in that video interview: Bubble screens and misdirection. Yes!
Old 04-25-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Wow...an EA video that talks about "blowing out the feature this year"...I've never seen that before...oh wait, yeah I have, from Ben Haumiller as a matter of fact.

I lack video editting skills, but it would be damn amusing for someone to do a mash-up video for You Tube of the pre-release hype vids for NCAA 2007-2011 and Madden NFL 2006-2011. Start with the many times Ian Cummings has told us how many things from last year are 'fixed', then cut to Ben telling us which feature is "being blown out" this year and sequeway over to Phil Frazier telling us that this year "its all about...". Throw in various video examples of the glitches and exploits from each version...fun for the whole family I tell ya!

Prove it guys, don't say the same old catch phrases and same old hype vids and feature blogs...dump EVERYTHING on the public at once...this "we still aren't ready to reveal feature "Y" routine is ridiculous. If this game is really "the ONE", then just flood the public with examples of its awesomeness right now and spend the next 2.5 months basking in the glory of no one finding the same old things wrong with your game for a change...anyone out there think theres any chance at all of THAT happening?
Old 04-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #11
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm glad that it looks like this game is finally shaping up, but I don't like this Haumiller guy. Every single video he's done in past years has pretty much been a lie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 01:23 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Hating on EA does not make you a cool guy. I respect your opinion, but come on. If you can't see the big jump from NCAA 10 to 11, than you are truly blind. NCAA 11 looks a lot more realistic and smoother than NCAA 10. It looks to be one of if not the best NCAA Football game ever, even rivaling 06.

And if you couldn't see a difference in Madden 09 to Madden 10, then once again, you're just blind. That was a gigantic leap forward. It still needed tweaking and all, but it definitely was a good step. I am hoping Madden 11 is as big a jump as 10 was over 09. It already looks like NCAA 11 is a bigger jump over 10 than Madden 10 was over 09.

― Plato
Old 04-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #13
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
agree with everything canes said, 100% on the money
Old 04-25-2010, 01:36 PM   #14
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoostheMoos
Wow...an EA video that talks about "blowing out the feature this year"...I've never seen that before...oh wait, yeah I have, from Ben Haumiller as a matter of fact.

I lack video editting skills, but it would be damn amusing for someone to do a mash-up video for You Tube of the pre-release hype vids for NCAA 2007-2011 and Madden NFL 2006-2011. Start with the many times Ian Cummings has told us how many things from last year are 'fixed', then cut to Ben telling us which feature is "being blown out" this year and sequeway over to Phil Frazier telling us that this year "its all about...". Throw in various video examples of the glitches and exploits from each version...fun for the whole family I tell ya!

Prove it guys, don't say the same old catch phrases and same old hype vids and feature blogs...dump EVERYTHING on the public at once...this "we still aren't ready to reveal feature "Y" routine is ridiculous. If this game is really "the ONE", then just flood the public with examples of its awesomeness right now and spend the next 2.5 months basking in the glory of no one finding the same old things wrong with your game for a change...anyone out there think theres any chance at all of THAT happening?
Sport Sullivan: You know what you feed a dray horse in the morning if you want a day's work out of him?
Jimmy: What?
Sport Sullivan: Just enough so he knows he's hungry.

-from the film Eight Men Out.

Old 04-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Hating on EA does not make you a cool guy. I respect your opinion, but come on. If you can't see the big jump from NCAA 10 to 11, than you are truly blind. NCAA 11 looks a lot more realistic and smoother than NCAA 10. It looks to be one of if not the best NCAA Football game ever, even rivaling 06.

And if you couldn't see a difference in Madden 09 to Madden 10, then once again, you're just blind. That was a gigantic leap forward. It still needed tweaking and all, but it definitely was a good step. I am hoping Madden 11 is as big a jump as 10 was over 09. It already looks like NCAA 11 is a bigger jump over 10 than Madden 10 was over 09.
+ 100,000

Some people on this board job is to just hate anything EA does. The game is not gonna be perfect but dang the improvements are obvious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 02:55 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoostheMoos

I really miss the old OS,ers when posters where mature and posted about the topic......^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is getting old and imo has took OS down a bit....... edit: on topic i see we'll have indoor.....bubble

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »