Home

Madden NFL 11 Video Interview With Jeremy Strauser and Preview (Gamervision)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video Interview With Jeremy Strauser and Preview (Gamervision) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 11 Video Interview With Jeremy Strauser and Preview (Gamervision)

Gamervision has posted their hands-on preview of Madden NFL 11.

Quote:
"Other slight changes that we didn’t really get a look at include more frequent and varied replays, better pre-game presentation, and much more in-depth Super Bowl celebrations. A few changes made their way to the front-end menu system, like players representing their team on the team select screen instead of the team’s logo, and even easier to understand menus. Both Ultimate Team and the AFL DLC will be part of the game from the very start this year, as well as a new quick play mode that throws two players right into the Super Bowl. EA’s also captured every single starting quarterback’s and coach’s face to use in game. Last year’s facial reproductions were pretty decent, but Madden 11’s character models are among the best in gaming. Well, at least the ones for players that got their faces captured. While I didn’t get to see it in action, the game will actually prompt you when it believes there’s a challengeable play. I’m not too sure how I feel about this yet because I don’t want the game to tell me every single time the officials blew a call. Since it didn’t happen while I played, I can’t say one way or another whether or not this new feature is a good thing. It might end up being a great help, but if the call is overturned every time the game alerts me, I’m going to be pretty disappointed. Challenging plays is a gamble, and taking all the risk out of using one takes away from the game a bit."
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30
"...as well as a new quick play mode that throws two players right into the Super Bowl."

A nice addition and long overdue. Madden 11 sounds better with every announcement.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video Interview With Jeremy Strauser and Preview (Gamervision)

The interview video:

http://www.gamervision.com/users/00_...eremy_strauser
Old 04-27-2010, 11:57 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video Interview With Jeremy Strauser and Preview (Gamervision)

I really liked the way that preview was written. Seems like the writer has a lot of our interests in mind regarding Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »