Home

NCAA Football 11: Making a Monument - TCF Bank Stadium

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11: Making a Monument - TCF Bank Stadium within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2010, 11:46 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA Football 11: Making a Monument - TCF Bank Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Man, it must be April/May, because you all have sure run out of things to talk about.

With all the problems this game has, the fact that we are having an argument about fans and how they look, and the fact that said argument is spanning multiple threads, is in, my opinion, ridiculous.
oh my god it's not ridiculous at all. we've haven't had a blog in a week and this is the info that's been put out so people are giving their impressions on it which is exactly what this board is for. If you don't like what's beeing talked abou in the thread don't post about it, very simple.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2010, 08:37 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

I don't think there is any argument, really. The fans don't look nearly as good as they could. That is just fact. He's entitled to "complain" or bring it up. I didn't think he was over the top with it, he was just pointing out the fact that they could do better, which they could, no question about it.

Though I will say, I think people need to relax about Backbreaker until we see the game come out and we can see ALL of the warts like we do with EA Sports games since people have been studying them for the last 5 years for this current gen.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:43 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I really don't understand why you people keep coming into threads and deeming certain topics stupid to argue about.
Do you think maybe it is because people are tired of going to every thread and seeing constant complaining by you? It is impossible to read anything right now without your pessimistic views splattered everywhere.
Quote:
Fans still look like crap
Quote:
Trainers, fans, unrealistic ESPN camera angles
Quote:
its unrealistic and pretty stupid looking
Quote:
No offense but these are horrible
Basically no one but yourself can comment on what they feel is important to them, they would be wrong in doing so. No one’s opinion is weighted more than yours, the rest of our opinion’s mean squat. As long as you are happy, then the game is perfect, but until then, everyone else needs to stop voicing their opinions and just agree with everything you say.
Quote:
I couldn't give a **** what you think is more important. The issue in my mind at the moment is the unrealistic "authentic" ESPN broadcast that I'M ALWAYS GOING TO SEE WHEN I PLAY THE GAME.
I would quote how many times you say the game is “unrealistic,” but apparently after all these years, you still haven’t realized you are playing a video game.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 8

I'M also a Gophers fan and saw this and it look great.

I hope in the final game, they have the Gophers on the right sideline. in the link to the pics, they have them on the wrong sideline. it no big deal.

Also did anyone notice, in one of the pic, they have Bucky Badgers in it. i was like wtf.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:57 PM   #45
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodidit4
Do you think maybe it is because people are tired of going to every thread and seeing constant complaining by you? It is impossible to read anything right now without your pessimistic views splattered everywhere.

Basically no one but yourself can comment on what they feel is important to them, they would be wrong in doing so. No one’s opinion is weighted more than yours, the rest of our opinion’s mean squat. As long as you are happy, then the game is perfect, but until then, everyone else needs to stop voicing their opinions and just agree with everything you say.

I would quote how many times you say the game is “unrealistic,” but apparently after all these years, you still haven’t realized you are playing a video game.
1. Ignore feature
2. This is a public forum, I never said anyone couldn't voice their opinion, I have never said my opinion has more weight, I have never degraded someone else's opinion, once again, ignore feature
3. I have realized I'm playing a video game, a video game that STRIVES to be real. Obviously every year they make more and more of an effort to create something similar to REAL life. Its not my fault they are doing that, so don't blame me when I point out unrealistic things in their game. Blame them for making it realistic.

Hop off my jock man, so what if I'm vocal, its my right to be. I want a good game, unlike everyone who is against complaining who just want the bare bones, they shouldn't be on OS in the first place if they are satisfied with the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
1. Ignore feature
2. This is a public forum, I never said anyone couldn't voice their opinion, I have never said my opinion has more weight, I have never degraded someone else's opinion, once again, ignore feature
3. I have realized I'm playing a video game, a video game that STRIVES to be real. Obviously every year they make more and more of an effort to create something similar to REAL life. Its not my fault they are doing that, so don't blame me when I point out unrealistic things in their game. Blame them for making it realistic.
I agree with all your points but, I feel like you are always negative just to keep your reputation. I don't think I have seen a comment by you that was praising anything that has been done. Which makes me think that you just do this for attention. You almost like getting into these conversations... boosts your ego.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #47
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN13NSE
I agree with all your points but, I feel like you are always negative just to keep your reputation. I don't think I have seen a comment by you that was praising anything that has been done. Which makes me think that you just do this for attention. You almost like getting into these conversations... boosts your ego.
Reputation? I don't have an e-rep, at least I didn't think I did. If I'm negative BigDmo so be it, but I am not trying to maintain a reputation. I don't comment or praise the game in certain areas because they are just as I like em and don't need to be complained about. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #48
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

but yet if the fans were full scale 3D and the gameplay hadn't been adjusted to the point it seems to have been, then there would be complaining about how EA focused on getting the fans right, but forgot about what matters most.

If I'm EA..after having posted all the info that I have, I'd take having people complain about my replay camera angles and the fact the fans are 2D.

But thats just me.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »