Home

EA Sports NHL 11 Community Day

This is a discussion on EA Sports NHL 11 Community Day within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
EA Sports NHL 11 Community Day

Quote:
"For the last few years the EA SPORTS NHL team has unofficially kicked off their yearly campaign inviting some of the most vocal members of its community to EA Canada to provide feedback collected from their respective communities, and to get a sneak peak at the upcoming iteration from the NHL franchise. This year is no exception and we’re enthused to invite 14 hockey enthusiasts from coast-to-coast to the studio for our two-day NHL 11 Community Event on May 20th and 21st.

Representing OperationSports.com is one of the moderators from the site, Steve Shaulis, otherwise known as Qb on the forums. Residing out of Bridgeville, PA, Steve’s allegiance lies with the Penguins as they look to make a run at back-to-back Stanley Cups. The first NHL video game he’s ever played was NHL 93 on the Genesis and you can find him online playing NHL 10 on his X360 EASHL team, The Corporation or just chillin’ playing offline on his PS3. Check him out here making the nice slap-pass from his own end setting up a goal during OTP play."

You can read the full blog at EA's In The Crease Blog site. It includes a brief bio for each community representative -- notice I'm first on the list -- and encourages fans of the series to check out the NHL11 Twitter and Facebook pages where they'll "release all things EA SPORTS NHL first!"

I'll do my best to share what information/impressions I can with the OS community as soon as possible. I have no idea what my internet access will be like when I'm out there -- I won't be traveling with a laptop unfortunately -- but trust me, I won't disappear after the event. I'll do my best to answer any & all questions I am authorized to answer.

My Pittsburgh to Denver to Vancouver travel day of fun is only one week from today!
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 10:20 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: EA Sports NHL11 Community Day Officially Announced

Have fun QB
Old 05-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19

Go Habs....

Looking forward to your impressions!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

Set 'em straight., QB! You know what we want and need!!
Old 05-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

OVR: 5

Good luck QB im sure its gonna be a blast. Don't get too mesmerized by the glitz and glamor of EA and focus on the task at hand LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

I feel very confident Steve, that you have a solid grasp of what the majority of us would like to see outta the coming game.

Have a fun and safe trip!
Old 05-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 31

Sick breakout pass on that assist QB, awesome stuff. I have all the faith in the world that you will represent OS NHL fans in the best way possible. Above all have a safe trip and have a good time. Oh and tell Litty to improve the presentation heh.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57
Qb, have fun brother!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »