Home

NHL 10: Goalie Guide

This is a discussion on NHL 10: Goalie Guide within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2010, 05:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
how do you get more shots? NHL goalie moad is very boring when your opponant gets 6 shots every game
Old 02-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: NHL 10: Goalie Guide

Nah man, I just like to dangle the goalies... not be dangled
Old 05-17-2010, 06:07 PM   #19
Rookie

When hugging the post the RT + UP on right stick works very well for plays behind your net. Use it with the butterfly to get a smooth movement from side to side.
@ wilson39.....Up the difficulty setting (all-star or higher), adjust the sliders(shot power/accurcy) to match your level. If your team cant seem to sore adjust the CPU goalie sliders. The teams play way better and the shots and passes are better picked making it harder to save resulting in more fun.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 12
I played 1 game last night (would've played more but it was midnight and I was exhausted) and I followed these tips. I was in luck, as the Islanders (the team that drafted me) seemed to be getting goal after goal, and I got a lot of shots. Luckily, I had a stellar performance thanks to these tips and I saved 24 of the 25 shots I faced. Somehow, I wasn't a star, though. I guess the players deserved it more. Oh, did I mention we also had 4 penalties and only had 15 shots?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »