Home

Gus Johnson Confirmed Play-By-Play Commentator For Madden NFL 11 w/ Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on Gus Johnson Confirmed Play-By-Play Commentator For Madden NFL 11 w/ Gameplay Video within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #25
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Gus Johnson Confirmed Play-By-Play Commentator For Madden NFL 11 w/ Gameplay Vide

Sounds good to me. Can't wait until E3 when we can get some real good footage of madden from people who are going to be there. Can't wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #26
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Gus Johnson Confirmed Play-By-Play Commentator For Madden NFL 11 w/ Gameplay Vide

That sounded like brian billick. I'm almost certain but I didn't read the article
Old 05-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #27
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
That sounded like brian billick. I'm almost certain but I didn't read the article
You might want to read the article next time. The other guy works for Kotaku. Gus Johnson says the guy's name in the beginning of the video.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 05-21-2010, 11:06 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Love it. Just hope they don't keep making jokes about this "looking like a video game" because it was already done twice in the video. Would be annoying if that was in the game all the time.

I know it was live commentary added to gameplay footage, just making a point about repetetiveness..
Old 05-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #29
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

That is so much better than the last few with Hammond.

Nice to see plenty of replay's too.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is probably the most exciting thing for me in Madden in a long time. I just hope they get it right. What makes Gus Johnson great is his intensity, and it's going to be important that this excitement gets triggered in Madden at the right moments in the game, and not too often or too little.

AWWWGOD, STOKLEY!
Old 05-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #31
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Just to confirm, the other commentator is Owen Good, one of the writers for Kotaku.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 11:18 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just to confirm, the other commentator is Owen Good, one of the writers for Kotaku.
wait collensworth is out to?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »