Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Ian Cummings Talks New Audio Features

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Ian Cummings Talks New Audio Features within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2010, 08:16 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 30
Sorry, Ian, and you are "my dude", but the hair...The End. Ha.

Otherwise, WHERE IS THE GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!!!??? Lol. I was-a-hopin' for some new footage but, obviously, we only got still shots for a reason. And I was a bit disappointed to hear that the new stadium audio wasn't recorded from actual stadiums for supreme authenticity but if what was created sounds great in the game, no qualms here. I did like the J-E-T-S chant from the other vid, especially. ; )
Old 05-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Ian Cummings Talks New Audio Features

That "get that man a new contract" better be used in the right situation. I'm going to be so annoyed if I have a overpayed player in franchise and he uses that line.

-Big L RIP
Old 05-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #11
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocubs526
That "get that man a new contract" better be used in the right situation. I'm going to be so annoyed if I have a overpayed player in franchise and he uses that line.
Damn man i was just sitting here saying the same thing because it would be messed up if I just signed a player to a big contract just to hear that when he scores.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 11:33 PM   #12
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J
You know, even with all the crap that's gone down over the past couple of years, I just can't help but like Ian. He's genuine. He gets it. He doesn't come across as a snake-oil salesman (that Stevenson creep). True, maybe he let us down a bit last year but I'm still rooting for the guy.
Yeah, I feel the same way, even though I was peeved about some of last years blogs content not making it into 10. Once I sat back and thought about it, I realized that he had a lot of stuff to try to get in on one cycle, so I gave him a pass for that. He really seems like a cat that I could hang out and have a beer with.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

If only they would include the Bills' "Shout" song that plays after every Buffalo touchdown. Somehow I get the feeling that this one will get left out.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #14
Fox
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by goganious
If only they would include the Bills' "Shout" song that plays after every Buffalo touchdown. Somehow I get the feeling that this one will get left out.
Well, nobody ever hears it, so it wouldn't exactly be "what we see on Sunday."

All joking aside, the audio is really shaping up to look nice come August. Kudos to the audio department.

-Fox
Old 05-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Well, nobody ever hears it, so it wouldn't exactly be "what we see on Sunday."

All joking aside, the audio is really shaping up to look nice come August. Kudos to the audio department.

-Fox

LMAO.....but coming from a Browns fan...not much room to talk. haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #16
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

The only thing I am worried about with all this audio thing is if the "maddened" it.

what I mean is that there are always features fans scream about. We have been asking for custom stadium sounds since 2005, and pretty hardcore since ncaa introduced it a few years ago.

I am hoping this dev team didn't do what they always do and just give us what THEY want and not what we want. This year they focused on Audio and stadium anthems,etc but its all for naught if we cant add our own to the game. its like "next year, we wanted to get the basics done" but the truth is that nobody really asked for gary glitter. we can put that in ourselves, you could have saved the time, energy, and money, on licensing the songs and just made it possible for us to add our own songs.

seems to me that although it sounds good, its another example of these guys having jacked up priorities or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »