Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2010, 11:36 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 42
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Lame first post.....but give me a few minutes. I have to update my online PS3 to put them on SportsConnect.

Just a few notes.
-All players(my players) are completed.....updated with faces....updated ratings...numbers. I randomized stances and in the instances I knew an actual stance...I added it.
-I did not get a chance to put Struts NEW stances he sent me yet.(the set contains his original updated stances)
-I did the most common lineups for the MLB teams from Baseball Reference. In some cases I just used "common sense"(what little I have left)
-I let the CPU dictate the minor league lineups/rotations
-I did not use the "extra" A rated player. It is Grant Desme of the Oakland A's and heard the higher calling and left the game. It is him on the FA list....so you're choice....give him his name...and put him back on Oakland....or make him the player of your choice
-I tried to get in as many requests as possible
-The Futures game starters look great for the most part...but for whatever reason...there are still some USA players being put on the World team. I cannot figure it out.
-I tried and succeeded for the most part in getting the AAA teams perfect
-Some of the early AL teams might have changed since I did them....heck...even some of the NL teams might be like that...there is a lot of minor league movement.

Okay.....here is the link for download......http://www.sendspace.com/file/amjetb
I hope you love 'em.

Of course....this would have been impossible this year without Ridin'...and KSig who really set the table and came through big time with this set this year.
Also thanks to Strut.....Mr Franchise....Razr....JaSnake...and the countless others who supplied us with info, which is invaluable to a project like this. As it is....it can be overwhelming at times.....having resources to pluck from is a GREAT help.

Play Ball!

M.K.
Knight165
Thank you Knight, Strut, Mr Franchise, JaSnake and the countless others who helped out as well!

I know I will love them!
Old 05-27-2010, 11:36 PM   #18
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Glad to see that this is all done! Lets talk again in a couple weeks as we will be right back to work for a post draft set? HAHA
Old 05-27-2010, 11:37 PM   #19
Banned

BloodBath&Beyond's Arena

OVR: 0

I love you, man
Old 05-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #20
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

So one last question, I know these include 40-man rosters. How exactly would I go about making sure everythings all fine and dandy after I sim past Spring Training?
Old 05-27-2010, 11:40 PM   #21
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Thank you to every one who was involved in this huge project!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #22
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

Thanks to Knight for crediting me in the post. Didn't think I'd get a mention. Class act by Knight.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #23
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Thanks Knight and all the aforementioned who had a role in this. Great job as always! Another year has come and gone. It's like watching the ball drop on New Year's waiting for Full Minors.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:45 PM   #24
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

As much as I'm thankful for the rosters, I'm more so hopeful that your family and the issues you've had lately are working out if they have not already. All the best, Knight!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »