Home

Madden NFL 11 Introduces Online Scouting

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Introduces Online Scouting within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 11' introduces online scouting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Martian
This wont stop people from running the same plays over and over again, how would it ? If they run the same plays and you know it and you still cant stop it what good is a whack *** scouting report going to do for you, dont get me wrong I like this feature but think it would be utilized in online franchise.
yea u gotta point their but being the great player that i am i should be able to stop it ...
Old 06-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #18
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

LOVE this

it's the ole "VIP" from 2k5

great addition......long overdue
Old 06-01-2010, 06:59 PM   #19
Rookie

Atomic Martian's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
It'll let you prepare to stop something before you've seen it. A lot of "money" plays are ones that just break common base defenses severely. If you know something is coming, at least you have a shot at slowing down what this guy does. There's numerous uses for this feature.
Yeah, I thought bout that as well but MONEY plays are just that money plays, knowing what (might) be comming can only help soo much. Yet this is much better than nothing at all and if you consider that M11 should have much better A.I this might be the cherry on top to prevent cheese plays.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:59 PM   #20
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
LOVE this

it's the ole "VIP" from 2k5

great addition......long overdue
I actually forgot about that..The detailed statistics they gave you were great, hopefully EA can deliver with all of that.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #21
Pro

ThaShark28_316's Arena

OVR: 10

I find it hilarious that a cheeser like Atomic Martian is talking about running the same plays over and over.

Anyway, I like this...lets get some more offline stuff though!
Horns FBall
Horns BBall
Stars
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 16

I still like the idea of defensive players being able to increase their awareness of the offenses plays, if they run the same play over and over again. Just because I know the screen is coming, doesn't mean my players will react to it correctly. I wonder if I am interrupting this wrong, and if your defensive players AI will also know the percentages, and jump the route. For example, if my CB knows that the opposing team throws to the WR he is covering on a curl route 90% of the time, will he know that too, and jump the route. I hate the idea of money being involved over spending time, but this doesn't seem like it will effect it too much.

Last edited by at23steelers; 06-01-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #23
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

I always wished Madden would implement something like 2k's VIP system. Looks like it's finally here.

Good addition, IMO. It should add a lot more strategy to online games.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 11 Introduces Online Scouting

it would be way better to have this free, that way you can figure out BEFORE playing, who are the cheesers and who you might have a fun game against. For those saying, it will be great to stop the cheesers, once you purchase their scout report you figure out what they do, that would make for an even more boring game. If they run 4 plays and u figure out how to stop all of them, then you're setting yourself up for a blow out. I don't like the way we can't first see what their tendencies are before we play them.
I presume you can purchase a scour report before the game but I wouldn't go spending my hard earned coins on random guys to see if they cheese or not

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »