Home

NBA Elite 11 Community Event Impressions (NLSC)

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Community Event Impressions (NLSC) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
Hoops Mechanic

Sovartus's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA Elite 11 Community Event Impressions (NLSC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
ive learned not to listen to those who invited to community day because they so in aww they dont want to offend anyone. Ill just hold off judgment and excitement until i see some gameplay vids of the full game
My perspective of your comment is that you are quite misinformed. I am aware that you don't know me or anything about me due to the fact that we have never met. The second fact that you were not there, contributes to your inability to gauge my response to being in the EA Sports Canada facility. But since your assumptions are seriously incorrect and unfounded, I will clarify my status for you. I was not awed by seeing an under developed game nor do I hold my tougue out of fear of offending someone. As a consumer, I feel that I have the right to tell it like it is when it comes to video games, especially baskeball ones. I'm not pro EA or 2K, I'm pro basketball. If you have read any of my posts over the last 3 years you would know that about me. Your comment did not offend me at all but I wanted you to know that predjudicing my comments according to some biased idea about a particular group of people, in my opinion, is rather shallow.

The most intelligent comment I read from your post is that you will be reserving your opinions until a personal review. I think that everyone could do that in October but if you value an unbiased accessment of this year's titles, my perspective could be a strong one for information. You can watch all of the videos you like but until you get the controls in hand, you can't get a feel for how different the game is this year.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 21

Thanks to all the guys that got a chance to play and give feedback on this game. I am a huge basketball fan and have been extremely disapointed in basketball video games since the 2k8 college hoops and NBA2k8. I usually buy both 2k and EA and did prefer live this year out of the 2 games as far as gameplay goes. EA does need to step up and deliver a great dynasty mode with realistic statistics and scores in simmed games this year. Last year was so flawed it was unplayable. I as well as a lot of others are dynasty mode guys so I hope EA gets it because There will be no purchase for me if dynasty mode is not fixed and i am sure i am not alone on this. I have always bought day 1 on sports video games but I finally have learned not to waste my money after a lot of dissapointment over the years. Although I am hoping for the best in basketball this year but you have to be realistic when dealing with EA and even 2k because they have not been all that impressive since 2k8.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1
Until I know that community event guys are free to voice criticism online, I will never trust the process.

99% of the guys who attend these events fall over themselves not to criticize EA publicly.

The community events - I've been to two - are fun to attend, but what's the point if you can never be publicly critical again?

The fact that DaCzar wasn't at the NBA Elite event makes me suspicous immediately. A guy who told it like it was ... not invited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by earulez!
Until I know that community event guys are free to voice criticism online, I will never trust the process.

99% of the guys who attend these events fall over themselves not to criticize EA publicly.

The community events - I've been to two - are fun to attend, but what's the point if you can never be publicly critical again?

The fact that DaCzar wasn't at the NBA Elite event makes me suspicous immediately. A guy who told it like it was ... not invited.
pared says hi seriously goto the 2k side with your bull**** conspiracy theories
Old 06-07-2010, 09:37 AM   #13
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAdrianPI
Yawn...EA still is EA. Not buying any more EA game. My boycott is official. Displeased with their anti-gamer tactics. Here's an idea, stop updating rosters and charging $60.

Remember to boycott EA guys. So they will stop this whole charging for online codes on used games. This is the only price competition left for us gamers. Remember last time their was price competition, EA colluded with NFL to buy the licenses thus ending the competition between Madden ($60) and NFL 2k5($20) and continuing their tradition of crappy football games.
LOL, you're gonna boycott their entire list of games because Madden sucks...NHL, Fifa, Fight Night are terrific games.

I wish EA Canada would just take over the production of all the games.

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 06-07-2010, 11:16 AM   #14
Hoops Mechanic

Sovartus's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

"[Insert my last comment here]"
Old 06-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #15
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

lol, coming from a guy who's name is "earulez!" ... You obviously don't follow many people on the forums, because almost all of us "tell it like it is" too... just like Da_Czar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #16
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Never trust a guy with 6 posts and been here 4 months, You don't even know the reason why he did or didn't go so your credibility is already shot.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »