Home

NCAA Football 11 Demo Confirms 2 Minute Quarters

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Demo Confirms 2 Minute Quarters within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #17
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 2 minute quarters in Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
The link said nothing of the amount of quarters. Saying what you don't know spreads false info.
The demo for the last 3+ years has been 2 minute quarters and a full game, and I seriously doubt Ea would change it. Ea would annoy many fans, including myself, by only providing half a game in the demo. Now I will eat crow if I am wrong, but I am right and it will be confirmed on Mon
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr

Last edited by kkman187; 06-11-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #18
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: 2 minute quarters in Demo

Sweet.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
a bit disappointing, but I'm still super excited for the demo regardless.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 30
I'm assuming that the demo will have 4 2min qtrs based on previous years' demos...but u know what they say about assuming. Either way, Monday is only 3 days away. We'll find out soon enough. I'zzz izz excited.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #21
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 11 Demo Confirms 2 Minute Quarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
I'm assuming that the demo will have 4 2min qtrs based on previous years' demos...but u know what they say about assuming. Either way, Monday is only 3 days away. We'll find out soon enough. I'zzz izz excited.
Actually, assuming with EA can get someone killed or worse...lead to season showdown. j/k

Gotta love what EA did with the demo. The two pronged attack promoting offenses and pro-combats was brilliant.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #22
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

it says you can choose uniforms, any chance we can mix and match like in ncaa and madden last year? i hope on the retail version of the game at least we can, if not in the demo then no big deal, but if they took that out this year i will be pissed. i want ncaa to be as deep as madden was with this last year, if not deeper. i loved being able to choose everything, right down to the colorway on the cleats...
Old 06-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #23
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
hard to get mad about quarter length when we do get a chance to play as 8 different teams. We have enough time to get a feel for the game even if you cant play it like a real game.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

So no confirmation* on if it's a half or 4 quarters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »