Home

The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10)

This is a discussion on The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10)

Tank has just posted another update on the much anticipated patch for UFC Undisputed 2010.

Quote:
"The patch itself is near complete and we are preparing to submit to first parties (MSFT and SONY) currently. As I have mentioned in previous updates, we are at the mercy of their processes and QA, until we submit to first-party, its near impossible to give an accurate release timeline. Thus the patch will not be coming out next week, as we are currently in deliberation with QA & 1st party on a few issues revolving around Super CAF’s, among a few other items. These are very delicate critical changes, and there are a lot of parties involved to help make happen. However, we are gunning for late this month to release, again that takes in to account all 1st party mandatory processes as expected. I will keep you posted on the timeline, but at the very least wanted to give you some context and a look forward.

A few specifics on the patch itself:
  • We have greatly improved the success rate of joining both Ranked and Player matches on PS3 and Xbox 360. We also fixed an issue which caused gameplay to slow down on servers which had good connection quality (indicated by the Blue meter in Search Results).
  • We are all-but-certain to reset the Ranked Leaderboards when the patch deploys in order to level the current online playing field, given it has been heavily skewed by Super CAF’s, disconnects, and other nefarious gameplay issues being fixed. PLEASE KNOW this - all of your accumulated ranked online play stats are still stored offline in your personal profile, i.e. so you can always have an overall historical track. Resetting the leaderboards will allow us to start fresh competitive tournaments, new & old stars to rise once again, and level the playing field
  • Any takedowns which did not require a struggle have been removed. Additionally, the Omoplata submission has been adjusted so that players do not escape to a standing position.
  • We have lowered the AI proficiency at executing and escaping submissions. In other words, the AI should start to feel a lot more fair, while remaining challenging.
  • Players who disconnect during Ranked matches are penalized with a Loss, DNF, and Ranked point loss as well. Not to mention, you stand no chance at gaining any credibility in the competitive landscape. Players who try to use disconnecting in the future for any purpose meant to “gain”, will never be recognized or achieve success on our leaderboard or tourneys. Take your loss like a man!
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10)

Thank you very much, but what about the flash KO's, I care more about offline then online. is anything fixed for offline?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 06-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

yea, this looks like its going on eBay. no mention of stamina, auto transition block, reversals, or flash ko's
Old 06-12-2010, 12:07 AM   #4
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
yea, this looks like its going on eBay. no mention of stamina, auto transition block, reversals, or flash ko's

A few specifics on the patch itself
Old 06-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Thank you very much, but what about the flash KO's, I care more about offline then online. is anything fixed for offline?
I would like to know this as well. I don't play this game online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

The fact that they are gonna "dumb" down the AI so subs can be easier tells me stamina is not going to be touched...But I could be wrong
Old 06-12-2010, 12:27 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Offline issues please, mainly the borked career mode.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #8
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

something that is really bothering me online. Is guys spamming transitions from the bottom mount. Although I am blocking and reversing the transitions only my stamina is taking a big hit. The moment they finally get me to half guard they lock in a easy sub.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »