Home

The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10)

This is a discussion on The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman42
I'll wait to see what happens when its shipped. If KOs and transitions aren't fixed then I'm done with this game.
They couldn't get the game correct off the bat. I am not putting high hopes on a patch suddenly having this thing shoot rainbows of mma-goodness out its ***
Old 06-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by delspf
They couldn't get the game correct off the bat. I am not putting high hopes on a patch suddenly having this thing shoot rainbows of mma-goodness out its ***
That a pretty colorful analogy.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 2

Man I swear, there are some problems with this game.....BUT its not like the problems are to the point where I would EVER go and put this game on EBay or sell it anywhere at that. IMO this game is much more fun that Undisputed 2009, I just think some people need to be more realistic with their opinions on the game, I mean come on its a VIDEO GAME, it's not going to be perfect with the exact science of reality MMA fights in terms of stamina, submissions, KO's, ect. Take the game for what its worth, I would pay 60$ for the game any day. With the updates he posted all I really care about is the takedowns, the only problem with this game I had was with the unstoppable takedowns from Lesnar, Machida, GSP, ect. All the other things I feel people are just complaining about...like i said nothing is perfect on a VIDEO GAME, nor will it ever be exactly like it is in real life in the octagon. Just be happy Video Games have come this far, I mean just 8 years ago we were playing UFC Tapout lol...Just being were we are today and the product we have now compared to that thing, I have to applaud the developers who made this game because it does bring hours and hours of fun. It sucks when you lose but you just have to take it like a man and try to get better and learn from the mistakes you make. I just hate seeing or reading people who say "oh this game sucks! or looks like its going to be on Ebay", I mean come on dont complain about it, just go sell the damn thing if you dont like it.....I give this game a solid 9/10 anyday!
Old 06-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #20
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrauf04
Man I swear, there are some problems with this game.....BUT its not like the problems are to the point where I would EVER go and put this game on EBay or sell it anywhere at that. IMO this game is much more fun that Undisputed 2009, I just think some people need to be more realistic with their opinions on the game, I mean come on its a VIDEO GAME, it's not going to be perfect with the exact science of reality MMA fights in terms of stamina, submissions, KO's, ect. Take the game for what its worth, I would pay 60$ for the game any day. With the updates he posted all I really care about is the takedowns, the only problem with this game I had was with the unstoppable takedowns from Lesnar, Machida, GSP, ect. All the other things I feel people are just complaining about...like i said nothing is perfect on a VIDEO GAME, nor will it ever be exactly like it is in real life in the octagon. Just be happy Video Games have come this far, I mean just 8 years ago we were playing UFC Tapout lol...Just being were we are today and the product we have now compared to that thing, I have to applaud the developers who made this game because it does bring hours and hours of fun. It sucks when you lose but you just have to take it like a man and try to get better and learn from the mistakes you make. I just hate seeing or reading people who say "oh this game sucks! or looks like its going to be on Ebay", I mean come on dont complain about it, just go sell the damn thing if you dont like it.....I give this game a solid 9/10 anyday!
I agree.

There are some issues with this game but I'm still having fun with it.

I'm glad there are other people that will fight for the cause to get these issues fixed. It wouldn't take a lot to fix the major issues.

I hope the patch the KO's.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 06-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #21
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
"As Real As It Gets"

Nuff said...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
GSP and Lesnar are supposed to have unstoppable takedowns. Have you ever seen anyone stop them in real life?
Old 06-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Two problems.

The AI sucks, so Offline is entirely worthless.

Online is a complete mess and just not fun at all.

9/10? Seriously. That's way, way too easy. How can you give a game with terrible AI, thus almost useless offline features, and a horrendous mess of an online a 9 out of 10? You're saying that the game is nearly PERFECT. That's really, really stretching it.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #24
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
I have right to complain when these weren't issues in last years game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »