Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

V.3 is finished and is currently up on SportsConnect under the name of "strut24v3done". Please remember to vote thumbs up to the file when you download, so any impostor files aren't mistaken.

This version has everything in v.2 PLUS RAZR's pitch and stamina edits and strut24's stance/delivery updates. ALL stances/motions are done as of June 11. Anyone called up after that, has not been added yet but will be added to my IN SEASON thread. So guys like Joe Martinez, Enrique Gonzalez, Daniel Nava, Justin Ruggiano etc have NOT been done yet. Here is the link to the In Season thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-rosters.html

Here is a Word document of all the changes that strut did to the rosters: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ml24bf

What is going on with the file now, you ask? JaSnake is working on v4, which will include updates to the stock SCEA players to update current real life performance. There is no ETA at this time for that file.

Here is HustlinOwl's Franchise File, which is for users that want a 30 team user controlled franchise file: http://www.mediafire.com/?okncwnj2wnm

Here are RAZR's slider suggestions for these rosters. These sliders may help users who are having issues with USER VS CPU IN GAME stamina.

Quote:
For those who don't mind changing sliders use these for what I believe to be the fullest experience of the stamina edits

USER
Pitch control 1
Consistency 7

CPU
Control 5
Consistency 3
Strike Frequency 0
Manager Hook 4

and
Starter Stamina 5
Reliever Stamina 0 for both user and cpu

For those that prefer to stick as close as possible to default use these suggestions that SoxFan posted

Starter Stamina (User): 6
Reliever Stamina (User): 3

Starter Stamina (CPU): 7
Reliever Stamina (CPU): 5 (default)
Manager Hook (CPU): 3
Platform: PS3

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!

Last edited by Millennium; 06-12-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Thank You! Well done, Gentlemen!!

Question...CHD did a Franchise File with Version 2. Is HustlinOwl's Franchise file with Version 3?

Thanks Again!

Last edited by ferriscj24; 06-12-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:49 PM   #3
Rookie

rjackson17's Arena

OVR: 3

Will you guys please put the file Strut24V3Done on Sendspace so we can download the file! Please!

Thanks,

RJ
Old 06-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

V4 update Braves and Marlins done. Took about an hour, wife and baby home now try to finish the East tommorrow. Mentioned before weekdays are better then weekends so expect much better progress Monday night. Like I said a week give or take then to Thirddegree then to Knight for the finishing touches and release.

Another year, and here we go again.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferriscj24
Thank You! Well done, Gentlemen!!

Question...CHD did a Franchise File with Version 2. Is HustlinOwl's Franchise file with Version 3?

Thanks Again!
look a little closer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

strut will you pass along the file to knight to add missing players cap for v4 after jasnake complete the edits.For this to happen boston,nationals and marlins release( rp ) brian shouse,( c )chris coste and (rp ) dave davidson.They were never on the opening day roster.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

one more suggestion. I still need a guide of how to set up my franchise when V4 is done. I want to control 30 teams and keep things as realistic as possible and play every White Sox game as well as some other "highlight" games throughout the season, like Strasburgs debut etc. Can someone give me a detailed description of how to set up my franchise controls when V4's FRANCHISE file drops?
Old 06-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #8
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
look a little closer

Strut...appreciate all the work. And I really am not trying to be a pain here...but:

"Here is HustlinOwl's Franchise File, which is for users that want a 30 team user controlled franchise file: http://www.mediafire.com/?okncwnj2wnm"

I'm looking as close as I can, but I just don't see where it specifies that this franchise file is with Version 3. I'm assuming it is...but you know what they say about assumptions. Just thought I'd ask a question. I don't often. My apologies. I'll just gracefully bow out of the thread and keep quiet.

Thanks again, and great work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »