Home

OS E3 Madden NFL 11 Videos

This is a discussion on OS E3 Madden NFL 11 Videos within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 10:16 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
OS E3 Madden NFL 11 Videos

For those of you that can't view the videos on OS, check out and subscribe to our Youtube page. Check out Madden NFL 11 video page for more videos.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 30
I think I'm amped again, a bit, for Madden 11. Hearing Gus in the Denver/Skins vid lit me up. I'm also loving the new auto instant replays that not only capture good offensive plays but good and bad plays from both sides of the ball. Can't wait for the 5 min qtrs demo next month.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:13 AM   #3
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: OS E3 Madden NFL 11 Videos

I like the throwing motions this year. They seemed to have been smoothed out some. The wind-up on that bomb that Alex Smith threw at the end of the 49er vid looked really good.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 25

I gotta watch that again....I am just not seeing any differance in player movement from 10-11....Maybe you have to actually play it. Felt the same thing watching NCAA vids..."wheres locomotion?" ....Then i Played the ncaa demo.

Probably the same thing....I dont think locomotion is really visual honestly...IDK
Old 06-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #5
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Watch the 1st video at 0:36. The defender over pursues the runner, and instead of letting him go the blocker turns around to chase the defender, leaving the other defender to come through and make the tackle untouched. I'm sorry, but the blocking is not fixed. If a defender has taken himself out of the play then the lead blocker should not follow him or even pay attention to him even if that's 'his guy'. The lead blocker should continue looking up field and find the next guy to block.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #6
Nev
Rookie

Nev's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Watch the 1st video at 0:36. The defender over pursues the runner, and instead of letting him go the blocker turns around to chase the defender, leaving the other defender to come through and make the tackle untouched. I'm sorry, but the blocking is not fixed. If a defender has taken himself out of the play then the lead blocker should not follow him or even pay attention to him even if that's 'his guy'. The lead blocker should continue looking up field and find the next guy to block.
WOW thats pretty bad. lol
Old 06-17-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Lovin the touchdown call

The little things matter. . what are the little things you say?. . . Idk. . surprise me ;-)

Sincerely,
Goodygoody
Old 06-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #8
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Yeah, cause heaven forbid, that never happens in real life!

Wow, that cut scene showing the trainers giving them water during the time out/quarter change was awesome. Small things like that really add up to make a game realistic. And it is a REALLY small thing, but I love how they show stats during the replay, instead of just having a plan looking screen. I loved how that looked. And I loved how AFTER the extra point kick they showed a recap of the scoring play, very nice touch EA. They are finally getting it on the presentation department.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »