Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Don't Kick It To Reggie Bush (OS @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Don't Kick It To Reggie Bush (OS @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Don't Kick It To Reggie Bush (OS @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynny
Is it me or does that whole madden development team seem tired, out of ideas, maybe a lil distant......i dont know
I notice this also a few months of ago. Ian doesn't sound like the Ian few years ago. It is almost a person that was given the keys to a new car to only find out the car is so broken that it can't be fixed. I have a feeling that he felt that he would be given more resources to make the game better but the only thing that was given was new ways to increase revenue streams.

Oh yeah that play is a joke even if it is on rookie mode. Madden 11 is less than 30 days from being gold.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #26
Rookie

PaleVermilion's Arena

OVR: 3
Oh my gosh. Really? How the heck is Madden still the #1 football game? If it wasn't for them owning the stupid NFL license, this game would've gone out of business a long time again. That was so ugly and unrealistic. I'll never buy another EA Sports game.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:43 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
If you look, one defender is holding Bush up and 2 defenders just bounce off of him like he is the Thing or something. Bush should have been down at the 0:14 mark.
indeed. but as we know with Madden, an animation triggers and you can not interfere with a Madden animation. They might as well just be cinema scenes like Tecmo does lol. sad but some people are so use to it they think its the only way a football game can be played.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:45 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleVermilion
Oh my gosh. Really? How the heck is Madden still the #1 football game? If it wasn't for them owning the stupid NFL license, this game would've gone out of business a long time again. That was so ugly and unrealistic. I'll never buy another EA Sports game.
Don't punish the hard-working FIFA, NHL, and (as of right now) Elite team for Tiburon's inability to make a quality football game.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:47 PM   #29
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Haha as a Panthers fan and the Hate I have for Bush and the Saints. I got to say nice moves to get free for a TD.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 06-17-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:49 PM   #30
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

...I'll say that I enjoyed that Bush just ran around the punter, as in years past the punter would've caught up to Bush and tackled him...however, it is not "nice moves to get free" when Bush breaks a tackle where there should be 3 Colts on him...Bush isn't a power back. Not by a long shot.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 06-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 2

To be honest the moves at the begining look good. But as everyone else has said, those broken tackles are crap. Slider fix for that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #32
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

I see it's still in the game.

The whole bouncing off tackles is ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »