Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Jets vs. Patriots (OS @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Jets vs. Patriots (OS @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 10:09 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Jets vs. Patriots (OS @ E3)

After watching some of Pasta Padre's 3rd video set, I gotta say that the replay system looks pretty strong this year. I also like how they add a banner of the playmaker on the replay.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:39 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 14

I think what the Devs and anyone who have early access to the game should do is release a "What you can't do" video. Release a video, actually dropping back xx yards and throw passes, rolling out to one side of the field and throwing to the other side and throwing deep passes and trying to do the rocket catch. i'm sure that there are other things that I'm not aware of. I know the devs and others are aware of these "issues" and their goals should be to prove that these things no longer exist in the game.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:17 AM   #19
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Its nice to know that i can still drop back 15 yards and throw a TD pass.
I was told by a reliable source all these videos of madden 11 was played on pro. So it want be so easy once on all pro and all madden.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:12 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I was told by a reliable source all these videos of madden 11 was played on pro. So it want be so easy once on all pro and all madden.
But it has been that easy before in All Pro & All Madden. Those settings have never affect the ease of dropping back, I think you know that.

But imo Gus is still an improvement, but compared to all other sports games out now (I think its pretty much safe to say all) it's like Montana Sports Talk Football. Where's the chitter chatter between him & Collinsworth? I played NBA2K10 yesterday and just noticed in season mode they actually mentioned how my Bulls team dominated the team I was playing from last seasons matchups...that is incredible attention to detail from the announcing standpoint to recognize that. They go into how the player preformed on the previous night and the back & forth between the two is great. Since Madden add to get new lines, I don't know why they didn't upgrade how the commentary towards something like that.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:49 AM   #21
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

i thought they said players' names in the ps2 version. i don't know how so many other sports games can get this right, yet the best selling of them all can't. doesn't make any sense to me.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 04:21 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimixiii
But it has been that easy before in All Pro & All Madden. Those settings have never affect the ease of dropping back, I think you know that.

But imo Gus is still an improvement, but compared to all other sports games out now (I think its pretty much safe to say all) it's like Montana Sports Talk Football. Where's the chitter chatter between him & Collinsworth? I played NBA2K10 yesterday and just noticed in season mode they actually mentioned how my Bulls team dominated the team I was playing from last seasons matchups...that is incredible attention to detail from the announcing standpoint to recognize that. They go into how the player preformed on the previous night and the back & forth between the two is great. Since Madden add to get new lines, I don't know why they didn't upgrade how the commentary towards something like that.
Haha, they are talking about matchups, and Madden can't even get names! Btw, I got a reliable source (Pastapadre himself) that most of his are on all-pro, but almost every other video we see is on pro.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:55 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Pantherbeast, this is seriously your answer to everything negative posted about Madden. Either they're playing on rookie or pro, or it's an early build, or you're sure Ian and his crew are aware, and it'll be fixed....blah, blah, blah.

Face it man, the game is fundamentally screwed up, and is NOT gonna' be fixed before release in a few weeks!! What you see is what you get, we've seen this all before.

What exactly were they doing all year? Musta' been one hell of a vacation...
Old 06-19-2010, 07:34 AM   #24
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Pantherbeast, this is seriously your answer to everything negative posted about Madden. Either they're playing on rookie or pro, or it's an early build, or you're sure Ian and his crew are aware, and it'll be fixed....blah, blah, blah.
cue Pantherbeast: "well, I guess I just don't take video games as serious as some of you guys. No game is perfect! I just play them for fun!"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »