Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Cardinals vs. Broncos (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Cardinals vs. Broncos (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #9
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Cardinals vs. Broncos (K0ACHK)

at all the posts above.....LOL. I thought I was the only one. You guys are totally right though. Something is just not right.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

LOL I wanna know who told the Devs we wanted EA sports style presentation instead of ESPN or even NFLN. Because I'm having trouble finding that post.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #11
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by treee
LOL I wanna know who told the Devs we wanted EA sports style presentation instead of ESPN or even NFLN. Because I'm having trouble finding that post.
EA posted it, It can be found here:

http://www.operationsports.com/vBull...ures-game.html

Watch that video...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

I like what they did with the helmets
Old 06-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3
The cutsceens are cool but those crappy sidelines during gameplay are really holding Madden back from that true Next Gen look. Come on EA its almost 2011 I know you can do better. You guys have the money & resources to do it. You still have the players on the sidelines looking like cardboard cutouts. You have fat guys wearing # 16 & slim guys wearing # 92. WTF? You have players on the sidelines wearing the same # as players on the field. WTF? You have all the players on the sideline wearing the same facemask. WTF? I thought these things would've been address by now but instead you spend the whole year working on Gameflow which is a fancy gimmic for Ask Madden which NOBODY even asked for. You guys can flame me all you want & say whats on the field is what matters, but everytime I look over at those crappy sidelines it kills the immersion for me.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:25 AM   #14
CPT
Banned

CPT's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
yep, the same here. I used to watch all of the vids multiple times too. Now I won't make it through one time if the vid is too long. Hell, I don't even watch all of them anymore. Of all the vids that have been released since E3, I've only watched 3 or 4 of them. There's no need to watch them all. You pretty much no what you're gonna see lol.
true and very, very sad. I stopped the vid about 15 seconds in and then started reading (several posts) what I was about to type.

My brother and I used to send links back and forth to each other sharing vids of new animations, features, etc....now............. not so much.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:39 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgrindz
The cutsceens are cool but those crappy sidelines during gameplay are really holding Madden back from that true Next Gen look. Come on EA its almost 2011 I know you can do better. You guys have the money & resources to do it. You still have the players on the sidelines looking like cardboard cutouts. You have fat guys wearing # 16 & slim guys wearing # 92. WTF? You have players on the sidelines wearing the same # as players on the field. WTF? You have all the players on the sideline wearing the same facemask. WTF? I thought these things would've been address by now but instead you spend the whole year working on Gameflow which is a fancy gimmic for Ask Madden which NOBODY even asked for. You guys can flame me all you want & say whats on the field is what matters, but everytime I look over at those crappy sidelines it kills the immersion for me.
i feel every word you say man i loved the feeling in APF when returning a pick 6 and seeing your teammates and the sidelines cheering and jumping around
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #16
Bob Loblaw

Jonsco28's Arena

OVR: 8

It's bad enough that the lighting isn't progressive, but they mess up the shadows at Invesco every year. There is no way the shadows can be cast on the filed like that...unless they are playing at 10 in the morning.

The open end of the stadium is SOUTH! How can you miss this when you try to model the stadium as accurately as possible? Knowing the stadium, it looks like it's being played in the morning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »