Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Michigan St. vs. Notre Dame (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Michigan St. vs. Notre Dame (K0ACHK) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2010, 02:44 PM   #17
Rookie

STLcardz-NDirish's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Michigan St. vs. Notre Dame (K0ACHK)

From this video i see notre dames whole offensive line is wrong besides the RG trevor robinson. Kerry Keal 56 is an olb Not de. Manti teo 5 is an ILB and Brian smith is OLB. Darrin walls 2 is a starting corner, hes not on. why is kyle Roudoplh not an impact player. these positons better be fixed.

Last edited by STLcardz-NDirish; 06-19-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Notice the ND CB#22 on the very first play. On the replay. he breaks on the ball, stops, lets the MSU WR catch the ball, then make(attemps to make) the tackle. I sure hope the sliders work.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #19
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this so far...

This was a cpu v. cpu game and MSU was hiking the ball very quickly. In the demo, the no huddle teams snap it very quickly (often before you can call a defensive play and have your players get set). There was speculation (hope) that maybe this was only in the demo, but in this E3 vid, MSU was snapping it just as quickly.
I thought the same thing at first, but they aren't running a no huddle. Since it's CPU vs CPU, the game is just skipping over when you would see the play calling screen. You see MSU breaking the huddle before each play.

I was really hoping to see ND's no huddle offense to see if they look at the sideline and stuff, but the video didn't go long enough.

They were still snapping the ball very quickly, though. But it hasn't been an issue in the demo with teams that huddle up.

Last edited by HokieB; 06-19-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Eric Gordon not an impact player?
Old 06-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #21
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
I thought the same thing at first, but they aren't running a no huddle. Since it's CPU vs CPU, the game is just skipping over when you would see the play calling screen. You see MSU breaking the huddle before each play.

I was really hoping to see ND's no huddle offense to see if they look at the sideline and stuff, but the video didn't go long enough.

They were still snapping the ball very quickly, though. But it hasn't been an issue in the demo with teams that huddle up.
But look @ the play clock. In the demo, anytime a team goes to a huddle, the play clock skips down to 30s (it doesn't skip if you're going no huddle). In the video, they always leave the huddle with more than 30s on the play clock and then snap the ball immediately.

But maybe this is just some artifact of it being cpu v. cpu.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

Last edited by jello1717; 06-19-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 04:03 AM   #22
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
FINALLY a Notre Dame vid!!! Those gold helmets look SIICCCKKK!!! So freakin pumped for this game.

Thanks for the upload. Very cool vid.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Well, State had ugly uniforms already. I wouldnt think that they would be able to become much uglier, but boy was I proved wrong. The old uniforms look like heaven compared to the ugliness of their new uniforms. The new basketball uniforms, on the other hand, would be nice, but were ruined by the gold outlining. It just looks plain ugly.
you dont even see the gold outlining unless you look hard
Old 06-20-2010, 10:08 PM   #24
Rookie

spartyon6686's Arena

OVR: 10
MSU was really screwed up
1. who the hell is WR # 16 the four recievers are #2 Dell #82 Martin #7 Nichol and # 3 Cunningham.
2. WR # 6 Smith is now a FB
3. Our D is now a 3-4 not a 4-3 why is a TE a impact player WTF EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »