Home

EA Sports MMA Video Montage

This is a discussion on EA Sports MMA Video Montage within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 30
Re: EA Sports MMA Video Montage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRWill
I wasn't impressed, the gameplay seemed slow and really didnt really capture the speed and intensity of MMA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yurpman
Looks pretty good but I can't get over the movement of the fighters. It seems like they are "floating" around at a pretty fast speed. Rarely will fighters move as fast as the guys are moving in this video. If they change the "ring speed" (for lack of better term) to make it more like FN, I think that would improve the overall experience.
Funny how people have different opinions based on whatever perspective. Personally, I think it did move a bit quick when guys were on the ground but the transitions were so smooth I overlooked it
Old 06-18-2010, 03:07 AM   #18
Rookie

MrSimCity's Arena

OVR: 15
I had a little bit more footage, but tried putting in only the best stuff. I know it might not LOOK the greatest, but it is pretty fun to play. Hopefully some of those things like the "floating" around is toned down in the final build.

Overall first impressions for me was that it's simple and easy to pick up and play, but still has some good depth and variety.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #19
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

im disapponted in the ground and pound even how fights end from it, it goes to this cutscene and you just don't ever feel like it was a position were the fight should be stopped the guy on bottom never looks hurt. striking in general looks bad, but the transition game looks nice. in the 1 submission video you never see the sub actually lock and you see the fight just end and you hve this puzzled what look on your face. i want this game to be good but it has several things to fix. although it looks better than what i expected from ea. negatives aside, its on my radar, i want the game to be good, competition breeds more quality for us gamers.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 25

Its on my radar...But i like some things...dont like some others, player movement mainly.

Does seem like its leaning way more towards the SIM side unlike that "other' ARCADE MMA game.

Plenty of time for them do improve some areas.

Rather small roster of fighters as well and little to no info on Career mode.

TIme will tell.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #21
Banned

feedthehorse28's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Its on my radar...But i like some things...dont like some others, player movement mainly.

Does seem like its leaning way more towards the SIM side unlike that "other' ARCADE MMA game.

Plenty of time for them do improve some areas.

Rather small roster of fighters as well and little to no info on Career mode.

TIme will tell.
As far as the rosters go, without the UFC license I don't really care who they have on there as long as they have a good CAF system. That's gonna be the deciding factor for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »