Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Penn St. vs. Washington (Pastapadre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Penn St. vs. Washington (Pastapadre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #17
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Penn St. vs. Washington (Pastapadre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlhungis
I don't like how the WR seemed to warp to catch that "slant" (no offense to any of the long time WR's out there). Other than that, I like what I see.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 06-20-2010, 10:26 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Give me a break,I wasn't saying anything to be a "smartalec",I was merely pointing out the route,your "credentials" mean nothing to me.

sorry, guess I kinda got the vibe you were saying it in a babying tone for some reason...you know like "okay now little Billy. the name of this route is a slant" if you get what I mean. MY bad about that.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #19
Banned

SeanSpence31's Arena

OVR: 3
Absoluetly pointless and has no bearing on gameplay at all, but it looks like they fixed the lettering for the Score Bar below. Some schools had the lower case lettering, but now it seems they fixed it to the ABC/ESPN way with all capitals. Just throwin' that out there.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:08 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSpence31
Absoluetly pointless and has no bearing on gameplay at all, but it looks like they fixed the lettering for the Score Bar below. Some schools had the lower case lettering, but now it seems they fixed it to the ABC/ESPN way with all capitals. Just throwin' that out there.
never before noticed that. Thanks! Will check it out next time I play 10, lol
Old 06-21-2010, 01:44 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSpence31
Wouldnt expect anything less from a hillbilly from Podunk, AL.

WTF hillbilly? Just because I'm from Alabama DOESN'T mean I have a lagging intellect. In fact, I've made all As since 8th grade. Don't write me off just because there are a bunch of rednecks in our state, as that is obviously the only basis for your comments. Oh and are you sure you didn't mean more in stead of less? Would actually make a bit more sense, if you think about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 02:01 AM   #22
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
WTF hillbilly? Just because I'm from Alabama DOESN'T mean I have a lagging intellect. In fact, I've made all As since 8th grade. Don't write me off just because there are a bunch of rednecks in our state, as that is obviously the only basis for your comments. Oh and are you sure you didn't mean more in stead of less? Would actually make a bit more sense, if you think about it.

I think that was a supposed to be a joke(albeit a poor attempt). I believe he was referencing this. vvvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
sorry, guess I kinda got the vibe you were saying it in a babying tone for some reason...you know like "okay now little Billy. the name of this route is a slant" if you get what I mean. MY bad about that.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:06 AM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I think that was a supposed to be a joke(albeit a poor attempt). I believe he was referencing this. vvvv
eh okay....well I just get tired of that kind of stuff being posted by people so often....even if it isn't really all THAT often lol. Anyway, it was just a random name. seemed like an appropriate name for a kindergartener lol
Old 06-21-2010, 02:16 AM   #24
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

I hope it was some kind of joke anyway, I don't see why anyone would just randomly say something like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »