Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For PS3 Users Only, 360 Users Have to Wait

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For PS3 Users Only, 360 Users Have to Wait within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For PS3 Users Only, 360 Users Have to Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman42
Anyone with the patch notice if you can still reverse at will?
unfortunatelysand this won't change. It is a design decision and they won't remove it. I think the reverse system should be completely removed.

I think I will ban reversals in league games.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9
Figures they'd take out exporting your career guy into CAF, total THQ move. It's just like their WWE series where you have to go through all the way through their modes if you want to have a guy with decent stats every single time. How about a toggle when you're making a guy in CAF that you can select him to not be able for play offline so you can have access to full points. I just want to have a bunch of different CAFs on my roster without having to play through the boring career mode every time.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #11
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For PS3 Users Only, 360 Users Have to Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
unfortunatelysand this won't change. It is a design decision and they won't remove it. I think the reverse system should be completely removed.

I think I will ban reversals in league games.
What's the deal with reversals?

My Video Game Streams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
What's the deal with reversals?
They break the game.

Basically I could have the worst guy on the ground say KIMBO SLICE for example. You could have Big Nog or Frank Mir. You could have top control and I could reverse you and take top control basically when ever I want. It is based ZERO on stats and just purely timing. Now with the auto transiton block, everyone just spams reversals and it becomes comical. Watching a horrible ground fighter such as Kimbo reverse world class BJJ guys at will is insane stupid

Stupidest thing in the game, even beats out the horrible stamina.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:48 PM   #13
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
They break the game.

Basically I could have the worst guy on the ground say KIMBO SLICE for example. You could have Big Nog or Frank Mir. You could have top control and I could reverse you and take top control basically when ever I want. It is based ZERO on stats and just purely timing. Now with the auto transiton block, everyone just spams reversals and it becomes comical. Watching a horrible ground fighter such as Kimbo reverse world class BJJ guys at will is insane stupid

SMH.

My Video Game Streams
Old 06-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #14
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Phobia, I don't think banning reversals in league matches will do any good. People would be able to get up automatically without you being able to throw any punches. It would just become a standup game with an occasional takedown.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #15
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

im just glad they did fix the game. you know i give thq credit. they listen and they put the patch out as soon as possible. thank god i have the ps3 lol cuz who knows when the 360 get this patch lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #16
Banned

feedthehorse28's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
They break the game.

I miss the ground game from 09 so much.

I would run through most opponents online once the fight got to the ground, but every once in awhile I'd find someone else who knew what they were doing and boy once that happened, it was ON. It really was a chess match on the ground. You had to know when to block, when to punch, when to transition and when to go for a reversal. I remember one guy in particular who was using an Aoki CAF and we had three fights in a row cause we both were having so much fun just grappling for three rounds. Now that might be boring for some but for the hardcore fans, or at least for me, that was way more exciting than spamming punches and seeing who could get a knockout first Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots-style.

But, it was too difficult to just pick up and play so they had to do auto-block for the casual gamers and automatic reversals and ruined the game like you said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »